Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bcc123
Paper Tape
Views: 217
Message 1 of 3

Unable to download apps

Sir I updated my moto g4 plus as naught 7.o but now I am unable to download new apps from Google app store plz reply

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 213
Message 2 of 3

Re: Unable to download apps

@Bcc123 wrote:

Sir I updated my moto g4 plus as naught 7.o but now I am unable to download new apps from Google app store plz reply

Hello Bcc123,

Are you on data roaming? Can you please try downloading new apps from the Play Store using wi-fi? Are you getting any error messages?

Also, would you please update your profile with the IMEI number of your phone? Is it okay if we look into your apps? This will help us investigate. Make sure that your Motorola Privacy is enabled.

If you need a reference in updating your profile, please click this link. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943

Regards,
JM
Motorola Support

Regards,

JM

Motorola Support

dih_stm
Paper Tape
Views: 170
Message 3 of 3

Re: Unable to download apps

I'm from Brazil and I'm having the same problem. Not only that, but various apps from my Moto G4 doesn't start anymore. I noticed that all the apps that are instaled AND/OR need to write on my mounted SD Card are like this. Spotify, Play Store, Astro Manager, Facebook, Whatsapp (only the media downloads), Evernote and even the Camera are not working. Sometimes, I see something like "FILE-RW-ERROR" at whatsapp. Any clues?

Top Kudoed Authors