Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TheGreatCabbage
Blue Screen Again
Views: 1,481
Message 91 of 824

Re: Android O update(8.0) for Moto G4 plus

Indeed. I bought a Moto G4 because I was promised Android Oreo when they released it, and because Motorola was well known for fast updates...

The Nougat update took about 7 months to arrive in the UK, and now there's no Oreo at all! I'm furious with how Lenovo has destroyed Motorola, and I'm definitely not going to buy any more products from Motorola or Lenovo unless they keep to their word with Android Oreo.

Krishna8691
Paper Tape
Views: 1,301
Message 92 of 824

Re: Update to Android 8 Oreo for my G4

Lenovo is completely trash and during the launch they were increasing their sales with this false sattement of update to android O and most of the people bought this trash phone just because of the that but learnt a lesson lenovo is neither making good phones nor they are holding onto thier promises so from now onwards i will make sure that in my family no one buys this trash lenovo phones and also in my friends circle and i will try to spread this as much as possible 

chinese trash is selling their garbage in india our prime minister is absolutely right about chinese  companies and his make in india initiative is absolutely true. all the indians if you support this statement then i request all of you to please spread this as much as possible no one should buy phones from a company which is fake coz if it happens one time then no wonder this will happen again and again and my 15000 rupees already wasted when i bought this phone hell yeah battery bad , screen burn bad, screen retention bad, updates only 2-3 times, there is nothing good in this phone 

Krishna8691
Paper Tape
Views: 1,461
Message 93 of 824

Lenovo is completely trash and during the launch they were increasing their sales with this false sattement of update to android O and most of the people bought this trash phone just because of the that but learnt a lesson lenovo is neither making good phones nor they are holding onto thier promises so from now onwards i will make sure that in my family no one buys this trash lenovo phones and also in my friends circle and i will try to spread this as much as possible 
chinese trash is selling their garbage in india our prime minister is absolutely right about chinese  companies and his make in india initiative is absolutely true. all the indians if you support this statement then i request all of you to please spread this as much as possible no one should buy phones from a company which is fake coz if it happens one time then no wonder this will happen again and again and my 15000 rupees already wasted when i bought this phone hell yeah battery bad , screen burn bad, screen retention bad, updates only 2-3 times, there is nothing good in this phone 

if we can take some legal action against this then we should do that like consumer court and this will completely valid coz we have proofs against them and yes now i will spread it so hard that maximum peoples wont buy this garbage

motog47
Paper Tape
Views: 1,300
Message 94 of 824

Re: Update to Android 8 Oreo for my G4 PLUS

Whats wrong with this brand?why the hell you promised software update on international event if you cant fulfill it! Is this some kind of joke to moto g4 plus n g4 family? Days are not far away for motorola to ruin their reputation.

alpesh2412
Punch Card
Views: 1,370
Message 95 of 824

lenovo ruining motorola reputation. motorola reputation is on its update services , people buy motorola becoz they trust they will get latest android update very fast , but now a days not only g4 family but e series also not getting proper update , they ruining reputation on update servic , i call to motorola they told me we already update from 6 to 7 version of moto g4 already u got update so we are now not sure that u will get android 8 or not

Saurabhsingh06
SCSI Port
Views: 1,408
Message 96 of 824

Everyone knows that you advertise your product on the basis of this only that #G4plus will be getting Android O update now you all are taking it away you **bleep**ers, mother **bleep**ers, cheap Chinese and here is the link which also says the same http://www.ubergizmo.com/2016/05/moto-g4-plus-android-o/ already stopped my 2 friends from purchasing G5 will be stopping more

A cheap sucker group known as Lenovo

shekharendu7
Punch Card
Views: 1,343
Message 97 of 824

From now on, I will discourage all of my colleagues and friends from buying moto phones. Those who are not capable to keep their promise, will not be on my list and I will not let them be on others list either. Cheat!

GerhardKN
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,347
Message 98 of 824

Due to the new EU directive, Motorola/ Lenovo is forced to update a mobile phone for 24 months!

So Lenovo can't sit back and refuse the updates!

shekharendu7
Punch Card
Views: 1,344
Message 99 of 824

Rules are changed. Lenovo owned moto will provide updates for 1 year. 😫

alpesh2412
Punch Card
Views: 1,339
Message 100 of 824

now motorola is ruined compny, it will be finished soon becoz lenevo dont care about moto..i wanted to buy g5s but now surely i will.not buy i will go for another . motorola moto g4 plus hangs while same moto g1 not hanging this is diffrence between google owened moto g1 vs lenovo owned moto g4 plus

Top Kudoed Authors