Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shekharendu7
Punch Card
Views: 2,035
Message 21 of 824

Re: WHEN ANDROD OREO WILL COME FOR MOTO G4 FAMILY

Every moto g4 plus owner can see the LED light except moto experts. Hilarious!

alpesh2412
Punch Card
Views: 2,035
Message 22 of 824

MoTo lover means moto update loverr , motorola's reputation is becoz of its update , but Lenovo will ruin moto reputation , , new Moto E4 has mediatake processor ,lenovo ruining motorola's reputation. i have moto g1,g2,g3,g4 but now i will not purchase g5 , will purchase one plus
shekharendu7
Punch Card
Views: 1,906
Message 23 of 824

Exactly sir. I will switch to OnePlus too. 

alpesh2412
Punch Card
Views: 1,904
Message 24 of 824

see this video benifit of rooted phone.

https://youtu.be/3kRpGT5l3S4

alpesh2412
Punch Card
Views: 1,987
Message 25 of 824

Re: WHY NO OREO FOR MOTO G4 PLUS?!?!

Lenovo chested with us , they promised us for 1.5 year any update come they will.provide us , and when i purchase device it already runing on naugut so why we cant get atleast one update??? this is rediculous decision by moto., i hate moto

NeerajAR
Paper Tape
Views: 1,925
Message 26 of 824

Very disappointed by knowing that Moto G4/G4 Plus are not in the list of devices getting Oreo update.

I was infact planning to buy a new Moto device from Z series Z Play or Z2 Play but I can't trust this brand now.

2 years ago I always recommended my friends and family to buy moto phones for their reliability but things have changed now. I can't recommend such a pathetic back stabber brand to anyone. Moto name is ruined.

I still have moto g, g2, g3 old deives. They did same with G3 also.

Anyways I won't recommend moto or lenovo phones to anyone. You see timely and assured updates is what moto was known for before. If there has to be no timely and assured updates then there are many other brands which provide better/more features with very economic price.

So if anyone wants timely assured updates go for brands like Google, HTC, Nokia, Sony. If updates doesn't matter much then Xiaomi phones offer great value for money and yes the camera is decent enough for photography. Atleast these brands do not have habbit of backstabbing their customers.

NeerajAR
Paper Tape
Views: 1,866
Message 27 of 824

Re: Update to Android 8 Oreo for my G4

For people like us who don't prefer unofficial ways of upgrading and rely on official updates this is very disappointing. I think this device should atleast get the final Android Oreo update. Anyways moto is no more a reliable brand for what it was known to provide timely and assured updates. I have just ordered the new Xiaomi Mi A1 and it will be getting assured oreo update in December 2017.

Brands like Moto/Lenovo and OnePlus are back stabbers never buy their phones. Exception for those who are interested in unofficial ways can still go with OnePlus but moto literally is a garbage brand now.

Oh and yeah don't know what happened to them they are releasing pathetic designed phones. All look very ugly.

Ravi73
Blue Screen Again
Views: 1,907
Message 28 of 824

During the launch of moto g4 plus Motorola had promised that the device will be getting nougat and oreo update and now when Motorola has issued the list of devices that are getting android oreo there is no mention of moto g4 plus, which is an act of cheating moto should show the character and should provide the oreo update as promised during the launch, here is the pic from Motorola when the device was launched. 

Ravi73
Blue Screen Again
Views: 1,865
Message 29 of 824

Re: Android 8 Oreo update for Moto g4 plus

Motorola cannot cheat as they had made the promise during the launch...
shekharendu7
Punch Card
Views: 1,866
Message 30 of 824

Re: Android 8 Oreo update for Moto g4 plus

Oh, they did. 

Top Kudoed Authors