Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ravi73
Blue Screen Again
Views: 5,210
Message 41 of 824

Re: Android O update(8.0) for Moto G4 plus

Motorola should provide the update for moto g4. 

livevivevil
Paper Tape
Views: 5,189
Message 42 of 824

Behave like this and i am never opting for motorola and Lenovo. Coz cheating will work just once. I had specifically purchased Moto for the software updates. Since it has gone to Lenovo they are releasing phones like rest of the idiots without any customer service capabilities. Would get an Android One phone instead.
Ashuankur
Paper Tape
Views: 4,955
Message 43 of 824

Hey moto you did promise ANDROID "O" update to moto G4 family, it's high time you walk the talk. The reputation you enjoy in market is because of your service and timely update of phones. IF you betray your customers you betray your reputation. 

I would like to urge you for reconsideration of that list & include MOTO G4.

I HOPE YOU WILL LIVE UP TO YOUR REPUTATION. 

THANK YOU 

Shubhammeena
Blue Screen Again
Views: 4,860
Message 44 of 824

Hello moto, you lost your loyal customers. You cheated all of us.

blkid
Punch Card
Views: 4,897
Message 45 of 824

Fantastic news: The answer is NO. A device with less than 1 year of life will not get what they promised. No android O is planned for Moto G4/G4 Plus.

This is the official news about android O: https://blog.motorola.com/2017/09/14/say-hello-android-oreo/ and this is the list:

1. moto z
  2. moto z Droid
  3. moto z Force Droid
  4. moto z Play
  5. moto z Play Droid
  6. moto z2 Play
  7. moto z2 Force Edition
  8. moto x4
  9. moto g5
  10. moto g5 Plus
  11. moto g5S
  12. moto g5S Plus

So, as linus torvalds told to nvidia long time ago, MOTOROLA F*CK YOU! You are, as we say in italy, a "SOLA". MotoSola is the right name for you!

Goodbye!

Jyoti2013
What's DOS?
Views: 1,808
Message 46 of 824

Re: Update to Android 8 Oreo for my G4

MY MOTO G4 PLUS is about a year and half old.Motorola phones are highly known for their performance ,software quality and regular updates. But in the recent list of phones getting Android Oreo updates ,it has been omitted. This gives so much pain.Kindly ensure it update.Just think about the brand value and the promises moto makes while purchasing it's phones.It's about trust haw can u betray us

Jyoti2013
What's DOS?
Views: 1,813
Message 47 of 824

MY MOTO G4 PLUS is about a year and half old.Motorola phones are highly known for their performance ,software quality and regular updates.

But in the recent list of phones getting Android Oreo updates ,it has been omitted. This gives so much pain.Kindly ensure it update.Just think about the brand value and the promises moto makes while purchasing it's phones.It's about trust how can u betray us??

itsarvindhere
Paper Tape
Views: 4,614
Message 48 of 824

OFFICIAL LIST - No Android Oreo For Moto G4 and G4 Plus?

The Official List of Motorola Phones Getting Android Oreo is now out and it reveals that Moto G4 and G4 Plus won't get Android O Update. Here are the phones that are going to get Android 8.0 Update  –

• Moto Z
  • Moto Z Droid
  • Moto Z Force Droid
  • Moto Z Play
  • Moto Z Play Droid
  • Moto Z2 Play
  • Moto Z2 Force Edition
  • Moto X4
  • Moto G5
  • Moto G5 Plus
  • Moto G5S
  • Moto G5S Plus

Let’s hope that Motorola will stick to its promise and provide Android Oreo Update for Moto G4 and Moto G4 Plus. 

NeerajAR
Paper Tape
Views: 4,597
Message 49 of 824

Re: OFFICIAL LIST - No Android Oreo For Moto G4 and G4 Plus?

Don't keep any hopes from Moto/Lenovo regarding update. They are garbage.

Don't waste your precious time here. I just cancelled my Moto Z and Z2 Play order.

Buy Xiaomi Mi A1 its an android one device and updates are provided directly by google.

Currently running on Android 7.1.2 out of the box and is guaranteed to be updated to Android 8.0 Oreo by December this year.

One thing is clear to me now that only Xiaomi and Huawei are reliable brands in Chinese mobile industry they don't make any false commitments they don't backstab their customers.

NeerajAR
Paper Tape
Views: 1,795
Message 50 of 824

Don't waste your time here guys. G4 is not getting it that is it. We have seen the real face of moto/lenovo now.

We as a consumer will make sure no one buys phones of this cheat brand atleast I will in my country. Will never recommend this brand moto and lenovo to anyone.

Chinese maal hai koi guarantee nai hoti inki feko in sbko garbage bin mei.

Top Kudoed Authors