Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AJ60110
Punch Card
Views: 269
Message 1 of 5

VoLTE compatable?

Just got a message from Tracfone that I would soon have to upgrade my phone because of VoLTE service. Another site said the Moto G4 was compatable with it. I have no clue what I need to do for this. Can a G4+ work on this? Can I just ignore this and keep using the phone like always? Looking forward to some actual information. Thanks!

Sorry I should have given more info.

Moto G4+ running Android 8.1.0

on Verison CDMA network through Tracfone.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 203
Message 2 of 5

Re: VoLTE compatable?

Hi AJ60110,

Thanks for posting. We are trying to look into this if the Moto G4 Plus can support VoLTE for Tracfone. We'll get back to you once we got an update from our support team. 

Best regards,
Zeke
Motorola Support

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

AJ60110
Punch Card
Views: 198
Message 3 of 5

Thanks Zeke. I appreciate the fast response.
AJ60110
Punch Card
Views: 112
Message 4 of 5

Any new information?

Highlighted
Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 41
Message 5 of 5

Hi AJ60110,

Our team is still checking on this. Can you please update your profile with the current phone, carrier and serial number -- this will help me investigate. Please make sure that the options under Settings > System > Motorola Privacy are on as well, and let me know (just reply here) if it's okay for me to look at your check-in data to make sure of the software. 

See here for the instruction.  Thanks.

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola-Lenovo Support

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Top Kudoed Authors