Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Arunprasadh
Punch Card
Views: 22,369
Message 1 of 15

WIll Moto G4 Plus get Android 8 Oreo update in India?

Hi all.., Will Moto G4 Plus get android Oreo update in India?. It's atmost 1.5 years since a major upgrade for this device. When it'll be receiving the update. Are they really planning to upgrade this device or they're making fool of the  users by giving fake promises? I need to know about the exact scenario., else I can go for someother custom ROMs like Lineage or I can change my device to someother Android One devices like Nokia or Mi A1. Whenever I am asking the chat support, they're saying that we're testing...testing...testing.... I need to know about the Oreo update plan for this device. Kindly post down here if anyone knows..,

Thanks.,

ARUN.

Rjk99a
What's DOS?
Views: 20,604
Message 2 of 15

Re: WIll Moto G4 Plus get Android 8 Oreo update in India?

I bought this MotoG5 when I was at India.

We need new software update to android 8 badly to come out from existing bug call screen shadow / screen burning issue / battery drain issues.

If no updates. Then i might stop for MotoG series and back to other stockrom phones like Nokia 6,8 or pixels.

Regards

RJK.

Anku1987
What's DOS?
Views: 18,869
Message 3 of 15

What kind of testing dear team you done .why still not given orio update as per comments

I think you don't want to plan to update this device beacause you are launch many new device 

You fourgate about your success device  and your promise.

GHANSHYAMPATEL
What's DOS?
Views: 17,155
Message 4 of 15

I am also waiting for Oreo.

Please send me date when company providing me to Oreo update for my g4 plus.

Thanks

Gamingwarrior
What's DOS?
Views: 15,622
Message 5 of 15

OKAY I THINK MOTO WILL PROVIDE OREO UPDATE TO MOTO G4 PLUS BUT WILL IT BE 32 BIT OR 64 BIT BCZ SD617 SUPPORTS 64 BIT AND STILL MOTO NOUGAT OS IS 32 BIT I MEAN WHY COME ON 64 BIT OS ARE WAY TO EFFICIENT AND POWERFUL TRUST ME I HAVE USED MANY 64 BIT ROMS ON MY MOTO G4 PLUS AND THEY ARE WAY TOO GOOD THAN THIS BUT THEN I REFLASH THE STOCK ROM SO WILL I GET UPDATE OR IF I DON'T GET UPDATE CAN ANYONE GIVE THE STOCK ROM OREO FILE FOR MOTO G4 PLUS AND COME ON MOTO ITS HIGH TIME NOW NEVER GONNA BUY MOTO AGAIN EVEN I WAS MOTO FAN AND STILL I AM BUT HOPE IS LOST 

AS2001
What's DOS?
Views: 15,295
Message 6 of 15

Plz let me know about update because my friends r using mi phones which get updates faster and good features, so they troll Motorola and mi
ANV4694
Serial Port
Views: 13,745
Message 7 of 15

Also VoLTE support for Airtel and Vodafone must be provided as soon as possible. It's been a long time now both operators launch their VoLTE services. Most of the mobile manufacturers are already provided with the patch.

Hope so Moto brings the patch for VoLTE with the Oreo or before, but it's needed ASAP.

Tanmay_Thakur
What's DOS?
Views: 9,509
Message 8 of 15

Madharchodo..,i want oreo update on my moto g4 plus asap..!Agr English samjh nahi aati to batao hindi me samjhata hu bsdk..,lenovo ko dekar moto wale ne gaand marwa li apni..,chutiye moto wale.

Arpit_Parmar
What's DOS?
Views: 7,861
Message 9 of 15

Dear 

bradbakalyar
SCSI Port
Views: 4,519
Message 10 of 15

I also want to know  when oreo is going to be released for the moto G4plus

Top Kudoed Authors