Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RevLauren
Bit Torrent
Views: 1,074
Message 11 of 24

Re: We need you!

@drmarti2 Your post may get a quicker response if you post at this thread:

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Moto-G4-Moto-G4-Plus-Moto-G4/Looking-for-help-with-your-Moto-phone/td-p...

Sonic1967
SCSI Port
Views: 1,063
Message 12 of 24

Want to participate in a Motorola Feedback Network Opportunity?

Yes, but when I go to the page where I am supposed to "Opt-In", there is no option that I can check for that. Only: "Receive updates and special offers via email" and "Participate in the Motorola Community"

So... what happens?

velopike
Punch Card
Views: 1,041
Message 13 of 24

Is this still available?  I have no link to opt-in via my profile page, nor is there any link on my device page that speaks to the MFN either...  did a policy change? Something else?

Cheers

RevLauren
Bit Torrent
Views: 1,035
Message 14 of 24

Belonging to the Motorola Feedback Network/Motorola Owner's Forum is always available. Please take at this post from Matt detailing the process. This only means that you become eligible for potential soak tests for your device, not that it is guaranteed in any way.

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/We-need-you-for-the-Motorola-Feedback-Network/m-p/306462...

lukasth
Paper Tape
Views: 1,051
Message 15 of 24

Yes!

velopike
Punch Card
Views: 1,046
Message 16 of 24

I understand how the process works...  what I am stating is that the options for signing up for the possibility of taking part are not showing up for me...  i.e. Updating contact information does not include the MFN Participation Preference, after I register a product there is no option for opting in said product, etc.  The links are not there.

Thanks for the help Smiley Happy

RevLauren
Bit Torrent
Views: 1,039
Message 17 of 24

Perhaps we are having a challenge with terminology. I don't know. The primary link takes you to this, where you answer yes or no to participate in the community. Yes=you're in and No=you're out.

On the "MY STUFF" page if you device is listed, then it is registered. And if there is not "opt-in" hotlink directly below the product, then your device is, as far as I know, "opted in."

From my products page:

moto community device.JPG

I have several devices on that page, and all are opted in; if any were not, then they would have "OPT-IN?" underneath the carrier designation.

And, as explained in that detailed FAQ, you don't receive an acknowledgment email or message when you join.

velopike
Punch Card
Views: 1,033
Message 18 of 24

No issue with terminology...  the links just aren't there for me...  Smiley Happy

this is the only issue.

To Recap:

Want to participate in a Motorola Feedback Network Opportunity?

RevLauren
Bit Torrent
Views: 1,030
Message 19 of 24

I apologize as I can see I'm not really being clear. Those exact words do NOT show up on the page at all, so it is a little misleading.  If you answer yes to be part of the Motorola Community, then you are eligible to be chosen to participate in a soak test.

What is listed for you under My Stuff? Is your phone there?

Sonic1967
SCSI Port
Views: 986
Message 20 of 24

My earlier post was deleted. Basically the link to Join the MFN is not present on the page that is supposed to be, only the first two options are available.
Top Kudoed Authors