Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Paper Tape
Message 1 of 3 (163 Views)

ghost screen touches Help please

HI,

I Am visiting brazil. Traveling for a few months.

SEems that ever since i came, the phone has ghost touches when in sun light.

I Reduced the screen brightness and it helps a bit but doesnt solve the problem all together.

NOticed from a post re similar problem that poping into a moto service could fix it?

(https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/forums/v3_1/forumtopicpage/board-id/MotoG4thGen/page/4/thread-id/241 )

IF it can be fixed at a service, can some one please please tell me where i can find?

AM currently in belo horizonte on way to rio de jenerio..

ITs very important to fix since the map, at times can not be read, and have found myself lost in a bit of a dangerous area..

CHeers for any tip!!!

Highlighted
Senior MotoAgent
Message 2 of 3 (116 Views)

Re: ghost screen touches Help please

zqzee wrote:

HI,

I Am visiting brazil. Traveling for a few months.

SEems that ever since i came, the phone has ghost touches when in sun light.

I Reduced the screen brightness and it helps a bit but doesnt solve the problem all together.

NOticed from a post re similar problem that poping into a moto service could fix it?

(https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/forums/v3_1/forumtopicpage/board-id/MotoG4thGen/page/4/thread-id/241 )

IF it can be fixed at a service, can some one please please tell me where i can find?

AM currently in belo horizonte on way to rio de jenerio..

ITs very important to fix since the map, at times can not be read, and have found myself lost in a bit of a dangerous area..

CHeers for any tip!!!

Hi zqzee,

May I ask if where did you purchase the device? As warranty will only valid from the region where it was bought.

For your concern, if after doing a Factory reset, the issue persists then I suggest sending the device for repair.

Regards,
Anne
Motorola Support

Paper Tape
Message 3 of 3 (112 Views)

Re: ghost screen touches Help please

Hi.
Got it from amazon uk :-)
a factory reset can fix this?
Are you sure?
Cheers!
Xx