Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Becauseofhim
Blue Screen Again
Views: 249
Message 1291 of 1,294

Re: moto g4 plus charging issue

I just tried using ADAPTIVE BRIGHTNESS. The phone turned dark, because I had to set the brightness bar to less than 25%, and turning on adaptive brightness made the phone much darker. So, I cautiously moved the bar up and set it to a comfortable setting, at 75% high. It has only been 15 minutes and so far, GOOD.  I pray this works.  God bless you for the suggestion. 

Becauseofhim
Blue Screen Again
Views: 228
Message 1292 of 1,294

Re: moto g4 plus charging issue

After trying about 4 different suggestions, including removing the back with tiny tools, turning on ADAPTIVE BRIGHTNESS worked PERFECTLY. I am sorry that I cannot thank you personally, but be assured that I give thanks to God for your help. Now, I can set the brightness to 100%, and although it is not as bright as regular full brightness, it is enough to be able to see the phone in bright outside light. Until I applied your fix, I was only able to adjust brightness to 15%, which prevented me from seeing the phone on sunny days. God bless you.

PatOz
What's DOS?
Views: 204
Message 1293 of 1,294

Re: moto g4 ("ghost touch")...tight back? Solution?

Has this resolved the problem?  I need a new phone and love my MOTO G4+ but the ghost touch makes me crazy.  It has helped quite a bit to turn the brightness way down, but it still happens.  I really think it is because the battery gets too warm.

Becauseofhim
Blue Screen Again
Views: 178
Message 1294 of 1,294

Re: moto g4 ("ghost touch")...tight back? Solution?

The problem seems to have several solutions, if you search the internet. This one (turning on adaptive brightness) worked for me 3 days now. A few times, it seems to start 'ghosting' (i.e., apps open by themselves), so I turn off the screen, wipe it with my hand or handkerchief, and it goes back to normal. I also use a cover with air holes (you can go to AliExpress.com and find "Dreamysow Heat Dissipation Case Cover"), so my battery never gets too warm. I can't assure this works for you, but it certainly worked for me (thank Goodness) Smiley Happy
Top Kudoed Authors