cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply
Motorola Admin Motorola Admin
Motorola Admin
Posts: 17,276
Registered: ‎02-03-2016
Location: US
Views: 3,595
Message 91 of 1,298

Re: moto g4 plus charging issue ("ghost touch")


@Vibhu1102 wrote:

 We don't have Motorola service centers in India ..


You can find a service center here

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
Motorola Admin Motorola Admin
Motorola Admin
Posts: 17,276
Registered: ‎02-03-2016
Location: US
Views: 3,593
Message 92 of 1,298

Re: moto g4 plus charging issue ("ghost touch")


@sivatejaswi wrote:

As you said it can be fixed, I would like to know whether it is software issue or hardware issue? I have given my device for repair to the service center last week regarding two issues 1. Earpiece problem which I am facing during calls. I am getting a lot of disturbance and voice of other person's is not audible 2.ghost touch,this you already know about it.  

They said that they will order the earpiece part and will replace it. But regarding the ghost touch problem, they did not say anything and simply said that they have to check and see what to do. 

I kindly request you to tell the service center personnel if needed .

Will it be rectified?  Firstly I would like to know whether its software or hardware issue so as to tell the service center person if at all he says it's not possible. 


Please post the name and address of the center here and we will reach out to them.

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
sivatejaswi
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Posts: 10
Registered: ‎05-27-2016
Location: IN
Views: 3,577
Message 93 of 1,298

Re: moto g4 plus charging issue ("ghost touch")

Thank you 

The details are given below

 

Bright Infocom

Ashok

10-5-11,Ramnagar 

Visakhapatnam

Andhra Pradesh

India

 

Contact details :

+919000002401

+918912568578

 

My name as on job sheet : Sai Varun

Work order no : VZG/MG/16/01263

 

 

sivatejaswi
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Posts: 10
Registered: ‎05-27-2016
Location: IN
Views: 3,567
Message 94 of 1,298

Re: moto g4 plus charging issue ("ghost touch")


@MattForumsMngr wrote:

@sivatejaswi wrote:

As you said it can be fixed, I would like to know whether it is software issue or hardware issue? I have given my device for repair to the service center last week regarding two issues 1. Earpiece problem which I am facing during calls. I am getting a lot of disturbance and voice of other person's is not audible 2.ghost touch,this you already know about it.  

They said that they will order the earpiece part and will replace it. But regarding the ghost touch problem, they did not say anything and simply said that they have to check and see what to do. 

I kindly request you to tell the service center personnel if needed .

Will it be rectified?  Firstly I would like to know whether its software or hardware issue so as to tell the service center person if at all he says it's not possible. 


Please post the name and address of the center here and we will reach out to them.


Thank you 

The details are given below

 

Bright Infocom

Ashok

10-5-11,Ramnagar 

Visakhapatnam

Andhra Pradesh

India

 

Contact details :

+919000002401

+918912568578

 

My name as on job sheet : Sai Varun

Work order no : VZG/MG/16/01263

yjfahmy
Paper Tape
Posts: 2
Registered: ‎07-04-2016
Location: UK
Views: 3,538
Message 95 of 1,298

Re: moto g4 plus charging issue ("ghost touch")

Im in the UK though. What do I need to do. Thanks

Motorola Admin Motorola Admin
Motorola Admin
Posts: 17,276
Registered: ‎02-03-2016
Location: US
Views: 3,497
Message 96 of 1,298

Re: moto g4 plus charging issue ("ghost touch")


@yjfahmy wrote:

Im in the UK though. What do I need to do. Thanks


You can find service options here

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
Motorola Admin Motorola Admin
Motorola Admin
Posts: 17,276
Registered: ‎02-03-2016
Location: US
Views: 3,496
Message 97 of 1,298

Re: moto g4 plus charging issue ("ghost touch")


@sivatejaswi wrote:


Thank you 

The details are given below

 

Bright Infocom

Ashok

10-5-11,Ramnagar 

Visakhapatnam

Andhra Pradesh

India

 

Contact details :

+919000002401

+918912568578

 

My name as on job sheet : Sai Varun

Work order no : VZG/MG/16/01263


Thanks for these details.

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
sivatejaswi
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Posts: 10
Registered: ‎05-27-2016
Location: IN
Views: 3,449
Message 98 of 1,298

Re: moto g4 plus charging issue ("ghost touch")

@MattForumsMngr wrote:


@sivatejaswi wrote:


Thank you 

The details are given below

 

Bright Infocom

Ashok

10-5-11,Ramnagar 

Visakhapatnam

Andhra Pradesh

India

 

Contact details :

+919000002401

+918912568578

 

My name as on job sheet : Sai Varun

Work order no : VZG/MG/16/01263


Thanks for these details.


Whom do I need to talk to for complaining on the representatives of the service center persons as I mentioned the service center above? Please reply asap. 

 

sivatejaswi
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Posts: 10
Registered: ‎05-27-2016
Location: IN
Views: 3,409
Message 99 of 1,298

Re: moto g4 plus charging issue ("ghost touch")


@sivatejaswi wrote:

@MattForumsMngr wrote:


@sivatejaswi wrote:


Thank you 

The details are given below

 

Bright Infocom

Ashok

10-5-11,Ramnagar 

Visakhapatnam

Andhra Pradesh

India

 

Contact details :

+919000002401

+918912568578

 

My name as on job sheet : Sai Varun

Work order no : VZG/MG/16/01263


Thanks for these details.


Whom do I need to talk to for complaining on the representatives of the service center persons as I mentioned the service center above? Please reply asap. 

 



Hai Matt, 

I submitted my phone for earpiece of the phone problem and ghost touch as mentioned earlier. They have tested and informed that there is earpiece problem and they have ordered the earpiece part. After sharing details with you, In a day they called me and said the device is ready Even when the earpiece part that they ordered is in transit still and they said you gave new software and they have made software update and both the problems are rectified. Is it you guys who said that the software update can rectify hardware problems?  How can that be possible?  

Motorola Admin Motorola Admin
Motorola Admin
Posts: 17,276
Registered: ‎02-03-2016
Location: US
Views: 3,384
Message 100 of 1,298

Re: moto g4 plus charging issue ("ghost touch")


sivatejaswi wrote:

Hai Matt, 

I submitted my phone for earpiece of the phone problem and ghost touch as mentioned earlier. They have tested and informed that there is earpiece problem and they have ordered the earpiece part. After sharing details with you, In a day they called me and said the device is ready Even when the earpiece part that they ordered is in transit still and they said you gave new software and they have made software update and both the problems are rectified. Is it you guys who said that the software update can rectify hardware problems?  How can that be possible?  


I don't know anything about the earpiece problem. But the touchscreen issue can be addressed via a process that does not require new hardware.

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
Top Kudoed Authors