Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SIDDHARTH59
Paper Tape
Views: 27,272
Message 11 of 1,288

Re: moto g4 plus charging issue

I'm facing the same issue, i think the problem is with every such model. What should I do now??

Infi_Amit
HDMI
Views: 27,259
Message 12 of 1,288

I faced this problem one to 7 times in a day. Not on charging as I don't use my phone while charging. Charging is quite fast that's why I can leave my phone for 15 minutes.

Infiamit
Jeyanh
Blue Screen Again
Views: 27,236
Message 13 of 1,288

Even I got the same problem in my moto g4 plus while charging. Please guide us with proper solution as soon as possible. Otherwise the device is working properly. 

rjdon
HDMI
Views: 27,220
Message 14 of 1,288

I have recieved my 2nd MotoG4 phone on 31st May, facing the same concern of "Ghost Touch" while phone is on Charging (OEM Supplied Turbo Charger.

Notification Bar was not in control, device got heat up to 50-52 Degree C.

I have updated the device (Approx 157MB OTA was available) & than tested this phone but issue was same.

Than i have formated & tried again but still issue wasn't resolved. Till time formated Two times.

Looking for a refund from Amazon.

@Matt, Not wana change my phone, pl revert if you can help.

Note: No such issue faced in my 1st MotoG4. Interchnaged both the charger's but 1st phone was intact & 2nd was suffered from mentioned issue.

Edit : Spell mistakes.

rJ...
Jeyanh
Blue Screen Again
Views: 27,208
Message 15 of 1,288

Please reply us with proper solution as soon as possible. so that we can take further actions.

Motorola Admin Motorola Admin
Motorola Admin
Views: 27,194
Message 16 of 1,288

@Gaurav40629 wrote:

I am facing the same problem. What should I do? 

For you and anyone on this thread who has not already done so, please update your profile with current phone, carrier and serial number -- this will help us investigate. Please make sure that the options under Settings > Motorola Privacy are on as well, and let me know (just reply here) if it's okay for me to look at your apps to see if they are a source of problems.

Need help updating your profile? See here

Infi_Amit
HDMI
Views: 27,190
Message 17 of 1,288

Hey Matt it will be better if you try a new moto g4 and test it on your own. . The people here are using made in China version. . 

Please don't comment same reply every time. . 

The problem is in every phone without any app I am seeing this problem. . 

Infiamit
Motorola Admin
Views: 27,189
Message 18 of 1,288

@Infi_Amit wrote:

I faced this problem one to 7 times in a day. Not on charging as I don't use my phone while charging. Charging is quite fast that's why I can leave my phone for 15 minutes.

So, you see ghost touches when the phone is NOT on the charger?

Infi_Amit
HDMI
Views: 27,187
Message 19 of 1,288

First of all many many thanks for reading this. . 

Yes ghost touches are there but only sometimes. . 

I don't use my phone while charging because it's already heating too much. . 

And ghost touches are very rare to observe. Sometimes while browsing the screen clicks automatically and new Web page opens. . 

Infiamit
Motorola Admin
Views: 27,186
Message 20 of 1,288

@Infi_Amit wrote:

Hey Matt it will be better if you try a new moto g4 and test it on your own. . The people here are using made in China version. . 

Please don't comment same reply every time. . 

The problem is in every phone without any app I am seeing this problem. . 

First -- I have one and I have not had this experience. 

Second -- this is my job. I am here to collect information for the engineering team. We count on our community members to help us gather the information we need to solve problems for our owners. If you want to take part, great. If not, that is your decsion. You provided good information in your previous post but this one, not so much.

Third -- I am not convinced it is on every phone. That's what we're trying to learn.

Look, I understand that you're frustrated. You want a solution. I also want a solution, and since I can't just produce one without the information and help from this community, I'll go on asking for information.

Top Kudoed Authors