Did you mean: 
Motorola Admin Motorola Admin
Motorola Admin
Views: 5,095
Message 61 of 1,288

Re: moto g4 plus charging issue

@Infi_Amit wrote:
That was not a solution my friend. .
It was equivalent to switch off your phone.

This is absolutly not true. Please do not continue to misrepresent the recommendations we make here. You are not helping and hindering our efforts is inconsistent with our site rules

Please follow all rules if you want to participate. Thanks. - Matt (Forums Manager)

Motorola Admin
Views: 5,091
Message 62 of 1,288

@deep_123 wrote:

hello Matt, 

small concern, you are saying no solution for this right now and you are working on this. then where to repair it? 

you are also saying: If the problem is really bothering you, please have it repaired. --> where and how? 

Correct, although we are working on alternatives to repair. To find your closest repair center, see here.

Motorola Admin
Views: 5,091
Message 63 of 1,288

@He2 wrote:

Actually we have almost all models of Motorolla in my family, had 2 Turbo chargers which my sister and Dad are using one which i am using. 

The problem exist with all chargers. And hence i didnt go to service center for replacement if charger.

For the record, we don't think that it's true and that the charger can cause the problem. As I've said, we're still investigating.

Motorola Admin
Views: 5,090
Message 64 of 1,288

@deep_123 wrote:

Sorry to ask, this thread is marked as Solved, can anyone please help me to find solution?

On any thread marked as "Solved" you can find a link at the top of any page to take you to the relevant post. 

Screen Shot 2016-06-17 at 2.57.01 PM.png

We are using "Solved" to make help owners find this recommendation since it's not fair to ask someone to read every single post to find it. Some threads are quite long. For this issue, we're recommending repair as the solution available now. If the problem is not troubling you too much you can decide to wait, since we're still exploring other was to address this.

deep_123
Fanfold Paper
Views: 5,061
Message 65 of 1,288

Thanks matt for sharing info with us. But my concern is :
1) if every device has this issue then exchange will not work and most of us cannot exchange also if exchange period is over.
2) if solution is still not ready then why to send all devices to repair center in advance?

Action Items I can see right now are:
1) request you to work on this with highest prority to find out where this issue is HW or SW. If SW then please release OTA update, if HW then we can get it fixed at repair center.
2) for time being we should not use phone while connected to charger. I tried factory reset also but same issue.

Thanks
Deep
Jeyanh
Blue Screen Again
Views: 5,055
Message 66 of 1,288

Even after getting my phone replaced I have the same problem....so please do solve it as soon as possible 

JesseSanchez
Blue Screen Again
Views: 5,023
Message 67 of 1,288

Firmly installed to you'r GFI outlet .

Jesse Sanchez
JesseSanchez
Blue Screen Again
Views: 5,022
Message 68 of 1,288

Cell phone is not any power source when charging,Yes, return charger.

Jesse Sanchez
Infi_Amit
HDMI
Views: 5,015
Message 69 of 1,288

The whole moto g4 lot is faulty. Our money is wasted in a cheap quality product. Any proof you want about this crap product is available in this forum.
Charging issue.
Heating issue.
Ghost touch issue.
Turbo charging issue.
Camera issue.
WiFi drain issue.
Yellow tint issue.
Lagging issue.
And many others are available in this forum. And not a single user is reporting this.
Infiamit
Viswanathan1
What's DOS?
Views: 4,975
Message 70 of 1,288

having the same problem

Top Kudoed Authors