Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vikrantjee2010
Paper Tape
Views: 4,234
Message 71 of 1,288

Re: moto g4 plus charging issue

I went to the Service Centre for this problem to be solved on my Moto G4 Plus. But they are saying that they also don't have solution for this issue. I have submitted my device 10 days ago and still they have no clue how to solve it. What to do now? reply me fast

Motorola Admin Motorola Admin
Motorola Admin
Views: 4,215
Message 72 of 1,288

@deep_123 wrote:
Thanks matt for sharing info with us. But my concern is :
1) if every device has this issue then exchange will not work and most of us cannot exchange also if exchange period is over.
2) if solution is still not ready then why to send all devices to repair center in advance?

Action Items I can see right now are:
1) request you to work on this with highest prority to find out where this issue is HW or SW. If SW then please release OTA update, if HW then we can get it fixed at repair center.
2) for time being we should not use phone while connected to charger. I tried factory reset also but same issue.

Thanks
Deep

Not every device has the issue. 

Asadkhan086
Fanfold Paper
Views: 4,212
Message 73 of 1,288

Mr admin..on fb page.,xda,, forum,lenovo forum..etc.. everywhere complaining about the charging issue...n where ever i see moto g4 plus.. they all complaining about the issues..no single device i found ok..some people doesn't assume as they don't use their device during charging or else not used more than.. 15-20 min..if they use they will surely commit...somehow i doesn't know about this issue..after inspecting i get the result..

deep_123
Fanfold Paper
Views: 4,190
Message 74 of 1,288

From this thread it looks like every device have this issue... even if this is not the case then also this looks very common issue and needs to be get fixed asap. 

So that we go to repair center and fix... right now we do not know what is this issue... HW or SW.

Asadkhan086
Fanfold Paper
Views: 4,181
Message 75 of 1,288

As i think moto providing fast charging too be more fast..n this is right it is too fast.. Increasing the charging speeds might creates fluctuations ..as the charger and device is quite aggressive during charging..it might be solve by some modifications in kernel..if it takes little bit extra time to charge..it not be a big deal..

Hoshang
WWAN
Views: 4,118
Message 76 of 1,288

Re: moto g4 plus charging issue ("ghost touch")

I also have same issue with Turbo Charger, but normal charger don't interfere touch. It works normally with Normal Moto G2 charger or any other USB port like powerbank.
Hoshang
Gkamepal
Blue Screen Again
Views: 4,050
Message 77 of 1,288

Hi Matt,

I am also facing the flickering of notification panel and ghost touches when using the phone while charging.

And this issue is there from day 1 for my device.

Thank you,

K Gopi Krishna

Motorola Admin Motorola Admin
Motorola Admin
Views: 4,039
Message 78 of 1,288

@Gkamepal wrote:

Hi Matt,

I am also facing the flickering of notification panel and ghost touches when using the phone while charging.

And this issue is there from day 1 for my device.

Thank you,

K Gopi Krishna

Please go to your local service center to have it fixed. Thanks.

Vibhu1102
Paper Tape
Views: 4,008
Message 79 of 1,288

Exchanging too is not easy... . The device is only available on Amazon.in in India.. and that too only in NCR region ...I ordered this phone at one of my friends home in Delhi .... and now I will have to send it back to Delhi ..and then replacement will be made... .. I want to avoid this... so please fix the problem with an update
Vibhu1102
Paper Tape
Views: 4,007
Message 80 of 1,288

We don't have Motorola service centers in India ..

Top Kudoed Authors