cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gkamepal
Blue Screen Again
Views: 3,274
Message 81 of 1,288

Re: moto g4 plus charging issue ("ghost touch")

Hi,

Does anybody got this issue fixed by going to service center?

Thank you,

yjfahmy
Paper Tape
Views: 3,204
Message 82 of 1,288

I have the same issue. Is there going to be a fix ?

Motorola Admin Motorola Admin
Motorola Admin
Views: 3,152
Message 83 of 1,288

@yjfahmy wrote:

I have the same issue. Is there going to be a fix ?

The service centers in India should be able to fix this. If they are not providing you with a software solution, please post the name and address of the center here and we will reach out to them.

Thanks.

Infi_Amit
HDMI
Views: 3,126
Message 84 of 1,288

Why not to fix it with ota update?
Infiamit
sivatejaswi
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 3,108
Message 85 of 1,288

As you said it can be fixed, I would like to know whether it is software issue or hardware issue? I have given my device for repair to the service center last week regarding two issues 1. Earpiece problem which I am facing during calls. I am getting a lot of disturbance and voice of other person's is not audible 2.ghost touch,this you already know about it.  

They said that they will order the earpiece part and will replace it. But regarding the ghost touch problem, they did not say anything and simply said that they have to check and see what to do. 

I kindly request you to tell the service center personnel if needed .

Will it be rectified?  Firstly I would like to know whether its software or hardware issue so as to tell the service center person if at all he says it's not possible. 

Hoshang
WWAN
Views: 3,103
Message 86 of 1,288

Ots neither Hardware issue nor Software. When Turbo Charger is connected, Static Charge gets collected at Metal Frame, causing Ghost Touch, Just wipe screen, it will become normal.
Hoshang
sivatejaswi
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 3,097
Message 87 of 1,288

As you are saying it occurs only with turbo charger but I have observed it happening with other chargers like tronsmart and s7 edge charger too. That's why I am thinking its moto G4 fault not charger fault 

Hoshang
WWAN
Views: 3,089
Message 88 of 1,288

Not sure about Trons** charger but S7 edge charger is also a kind of Turbo charger. Why don't u try any normal charger and check.??
Hoshang
rjdon
HDMI
Views: 3,074
Message 89 of 1,288

Done with cleaning of screen, issue still persists. And why to use normal charger if Turbo charger is OEM supplied only..

@Matt, isn't possible to provide the solution on OTA please, since service center is pretty much far away for me..

rJ...
Motorola Admin Motorola Admin
Motorola Admin
Views: 3,046
Message 90 of 1,288

@rjdon wrote:

Done with cleaning of screen, issue still persists. And why to use normal charger if Turbo charger is OEM supplied only..

@matt, isn't possible to provide the solution on OTA please, since service center is pretty much far away for me..

No, it can't be delivered OTA, or at least not in a timely manner. It was discussed. The service center can fix it, and you can find the closest one here

Top Kudoed Authors