Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Vikas001
Fanfold Paper
Views: 281
Message 1 of 4

non repairing of device since last 70 days

Dear Sir,

I am New to this forum and seeking your valueable suggestion and cooperation. I have submitted my Moto G4 plus to Meerut (India) Service Centre on 27-05-2017, which is approx 80 kms to my present place and it is not possible for me to go personally to find the status of my device. The service centre Mob No is not reachable since last 15 days and I am not getting any reply on my device status. Each and every time i contacted to customer care they reply that your problem has been escalated to senior team and they are working on it. Since last week every day when I contacted customer care they told me that  that you will get a call from service centre within 24 hours but I have not received any call from their end. Even I am not getting any reply of my mails. I am very much disappointed from this situation and I was not expected such type of unsatisfactory service from motorola india. Being a globel leader  in mobility such things should not be happened with motorola customers like me. I apologize for my poor english. But I think that the message has to be convayed. Kindly cooperate.

Waiting for some positive resopnse from motorola service team.

Thanks and regards

Vikas

Motorola Employee
Motorola Employee
Views: 222
Message 2 of 4

Re: non repairing of device since last 70 days

Hi Vikas,

E-mail us your details with job-sheet and contact number to supportforums@motorola.com. our team will check and update you back shortly.

Regards

Sandeep

Vikas001
Fanfold Paper
Views: 180
Message 3 of 4

Thanks Mr Sandeep for your kind reply

Vikas001
Fanfold Paper
Views: 132
Message 4 of 4

Hi all,

No solution is provided so far. I am very much disappointed by Motorola. Only option left is to knock Consumer forum.

And We're back...

Move delayed but still coming

Learn More

Top Kudoed Authors