Did you mean: 
Highlighted
ToddeB
Paper Tape
Views: 134
Message 1 of 2

App data on sd card not available

Hello,

yesterday my Moto G5+ freezed after a telephone call and i had to reboot it. After that it seems the phone didn't use the internal storage on my sd card anymore. The settings for most of my apps are now default. But the sd card is accessible and mounted as internal storage. I can browse through the directories and can read files.
Is there a possibility that the directories on the card will be used? Or to move the data on the card to the directories now used on the internal storage?

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 43
Message 2 of 2

Re: App data on sd card not available

Hi ToddeB,

Welcome to the community. We are ready to assist here. Just to be sure, your SD card is formatted as internal storage, correct? Does removing, then re-seating the SD card help?

Would you please update your profile with the IMEI number of your phone? Is it okay if we look into your apps? This will help us investigate. Make sure that your Motorola Privacy is enabled.

If you need a reference in updating your profile, please click this link. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943

Regards,
JM
Motorola Support

**Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Top Kudoed Authors