Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dutchdragon57
SCSI Port
Views: 62
Message 311 of 314

Re: Battery life has shrunk drastically

@streamline, you have never used android, so I take it that you don't know how to use the PlayStore. PlayStore will do just that for you. Any other tool like titanium, meant for old times and different purposes will do wrong thing. PlayStore comes with the phone and need no rooting :-) would have done the job whilst you loose time out here .  I gather you use an iPhone?

Streamline
Serial Port
Views: 56
Message 312 of 314

@Dutchdragon57 wrote:

@streamline, you have never used android, so I take it that you don't know how to use the PlayStore. PlayStore will do just that for you. Any other tool like titanium, meant for old times and different purposes will do wrong thing. PlayStore comes with the phone and need no rooting :-) would have done the job whilst you loose time out here .  I gather you use an iPhone?

I have Lenovo Moto G5 Plus.

NileshAgarwal
Fanfold Paper
Views: 54
Message 313 of 314

According to defenders on this forum !

Either just accept the bugs and glitches and the bad service of moto OR use Iphone !

According to them, there is either Moto in android or Iphone in this world.

Also for them factory reset is like a daily chor and we don't have anything other then setting our payment apps, or WhatsApp and similar media !

There is just no positive outcome from posting your issues or problems here !

They provide with factory reset or it's Google's problem

Streamline
Serial Port
Views: 51
Message 314 of 314

@NileshAgarwal wrote:

According to defenders on this forum !

Either just accept the bugs and glitches and the bad service of moto OR use Iphone !

According to them, there is either Moto in android or Iphone in this world.

Also for them factory reset is like a daily chor and we don't have anything other then setting our payment apps, or WhatsApp and similar media !

There is just no positive outcome from posting your issues or problems here !

They provide with factory reset or it's Google's problem

Thank you for pointing me to the right direction.

P.S. "accept the bugs and glitches and the bad service of moto" ... this should be known to any potential customer BEFORE he/she buys Lenovo. I'll never buy anything from Lenovo anymore.

Top Kudoed Authors