cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SP1408
Paper Tape
Views: 933
Message 1 of 4

Black notification screen with analog clock 8s not appearing on my moto G5s plus.

Please help me as that notification screen in which screen lights up with notification and analog clock and battery status is not appearing.....It was working till few days back...

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 884
Message 2 of 4

Re: Black notification screen with analog clock 8s not appearing on my moto G5s plus.

@SP1408 wrote:

Please help me as that notification screen in which screen lights up with notification and analog clock and battery status is not appearing.....It was working till few days back...

Hi SP1408

What happened before they disappear? Have you enabled Moto Display? Moto > Display > Toggle it OFF. 

For the analog clock, are you referring to its widget or the screensaver analog clock? if you would like it to be your screensaver, just go to Clock > three dots on the upper right side > screensaver. If you would like the analog clock widget, just press and hold anywhere on your homescreen > widget > touch and hold the clock to place it on the screen. 

For the battery to show up on the notification bar, enable system UI Tuner by press and holding the gear icon on the notification shortcuts > Settings > System UI Tuner > Status bar > Battery. Hope these steps help. 

Regards,
Ella
Motorola Support

Streamline
Serial Port
Views: 133
Message 3 of 4

Re: Black notification screen with analog clock 8s not appearing on my moto G5s plus.

The "Three dots" trick  doesn't help. The battery status doesn't show up, neither does the clock. The lock screen disappeared from my Lenovo Moto G5 Plus, too.

Streamline
Serial Port
Views: 119
Message 4 of 4

Reboot resolved the problem. :-/
Top Kudoed Authors