02-21-2019

BR

3 Signins

131 Page Views

• Views: 131
  • Message 1 of 2

CONNECTION PROBLEM OR INVALID MMI CODE while using 4G

2019-02-21, 5:55 AM

A few days ago my phone just started to behave a little strange, my 4G cellular data speed became slow, it stopped receiving SMS and some short codes are now showing this error message about MMI and when I switch to 3G I get the message in the image... so I looked up on the internet about this and found many different solutions and I tried all of them, obviously none of them worked so that's why I'm here...

Options

1663 Posts

03-04-2016

IN

999 Signins

34085 Page Views

• Views: 34085
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: CONNECTION PROBLEM OR INVALID MMI CODE while using 4G

2019-02-22, 9:16 AM

wrote:

A few days ago my phone just started to behave a little strange, my 4G cellular data speed became slow, it stopped receiving SMS and some short codes are now showing this error message about MMI and when I switch to 3G I get the message in the image... so I looked up on the internet about this and found many different solutions and I tried all of them, obviously none of them worked so that's why I'm here...

Hi leaopedro,

Thanks for posting, can you please try the below mentioned and see if that helps.

-Reinsert the sim card

-Reset APN settings (If didn't get any APN settings after reinserting, contact Service provider they will send the APN settings again .)

-Goto Settings>>More>>Mobile Networks>>APN settings>>" reset to default"

-Switch Sims with different networks.

Also, try to contact your Network provider as well and check. 

Thanks

Sandip

Moto Support

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save