Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MajorFoley
Punch Card
Views: 282
Message 1 of 4

Clock app list messed up?

So my clock app (one pre-installed) which I use for alarms. Did it always have the alarms go but what's earlier? Like 9am on the list would always be above 9:30? Because in sure it didn't and I normally have a few for different days.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 212
Message 2 of 4

Re: Clock app list messed up?

@MajorFoley wrote:

So my clock app (one pre-installed) which I use for alarms. Did it always have the alarms go but what's earlier? Like 9am on the list would always be above 9:30? Because in sure it didn't and I normally have a few for different days.

Hi MajorFoley,

Thanks for posting! Perform Clear Cache in your device and make a new list. Go to Settings > App & notifications > App Info > Clock > Storage > Clear Cache & Clear data > restart the device. Then put a new time for the alarm and check if it's the same. Let me know how it goes.

Regards,

Suman

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

MajorFoley
Punch Card
Views: 37
Message 3 of 4

Still the same from what i can see after clearing cache.
Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 21
Message 4 of 4

@MajorFoley wrote:
Still the same from what i can see after clearing cache.

Hi MajorFoley,

Thanks for trying, could you check the device in Safe Mode and see if it's the same? Let me know, here is the link.

Regards,

Suman

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Top Kudoed Authors