Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lenove_user
What's DOS?
Views: 982
Message 1 of 5

Data Recovery

I got this phone in May and I use a PIN for locking my phone instead of a pattern. Yesterday evening, I noticed that my phone was not getting unlocked using the same PIN that I have been using to lock/unlock it since the time I started using it. I tried it multiple times after which I noticed that I received a message that said that the phone will be wiped if I try another 9 times. I tried looking online for some help and nothing worked. So I kept trying the same pin that I always use and finally had to go for the wipe. I have lost all my data. I made a huge mistake of not backing it up. By slightest chance, if there is a way by which you can guys can restore my data, I will be more than thankful. This is my last shot at trying to recover the data. Any help would be immensely appreciated.

GeorgeMathew12
What's DOS?
Views: 929
Message 2 of 5

Re: Data Recovery

Don't worry, i had faced the same issue when my phone was hanging and I decided to wipe the data completely but mistakenly deleted the important data from my phone. Then , I decided to recover the same . But there were lots of software with the high price . My friend recommend me to use this product which was able to show your data in the preview mode . I test the same and you know what, I was litrealy happy to see my data in the preview . Id decided to recover it with this software . You should try this , i think you can also recover your data. relax !:  http://www.stellardata-recovery.com/wdr-home.php

lenove_user
What's DOS?
Views: 852
Message 3 of 5

Unfortunately, though the phone is detected by the computer, the software does not detect the phone

Zdtk
Paper Tape
Views: 620
Message 4 of 5

I have the same problem happened to you and try the same solution, but unfortunately, didn't work.

How did you solve your problem ??

Thanks

Jones777
What's DOS?
Views: 135
Message 5 of 5

Was your phone synchronized to a laptop/computer? I guess it was not...Well, I can recommend service of retreive deleted files on SD card (https://www.diskinternals.com/uneraser/recover-deleted-photos-from-sd-card/) , it works with any files and any devices, when I had problems with lost files from SD, I applied to them and they really recovered my files which were really important.
Top Kudoed Authors