Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Moto G PhonesMoto G5 / Moto G5 Plus
All Forum Topics
Options

42 Posts

06-09-2017

Czech Republic

103 Signins

558 Page Views

• Views: 558
  • Message 1 of 2

Date Time Widget position

2021-05-04, 2:42 AM

Hi,

after some old update on my G5 Plus, the position (Y axis) of the Date Time widget has changed. The Y value has increased so that the widget's position moved down a little bit. The consequence is that I miss 1 line of "icon space". Originally, there was a space for 12 icons on home screen, but now I can place only 10 icons there.

I'm not able to drag'n'drop the widget to put it closer to the Google Search bar. Drag'n'drop iniciates, I move the widget's icon upwards, but the icon settles back once I release the drag'n'drop. The icon's size doesn't change during the drag'n'drop.

BTW, Google Search bar is just another huge vaste of space on home screen. I never use the search bar. Can I remove/hide it? Will there be any side-effect once I hide this system app? Anyone knows the exact name of the app in Czech language/Czech environment?

Thank you very much in advance.

Options

787 Posts

11-24-2020

India

117 Signins

10875 Page Views

• Views: 10875
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:Date Time Widget position

2021-05-04, 14:25 PM

Hi Streamline

Thanks for writing to us. Sorry to know about this. I will try my best to help you. I would suggest you fill-up the home screen with icons and the widget and show a screenshot. If you feel there is an issue, the only workaround would be to set the display size (Settings > Display > Advanced > Display size) to small, this will make the widget a bit smaller. 

Thanks

Sunitha

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms