AU

106 Signins

708 Page Views

• Views: 708
  • Message 1 of 2

Deleting Wi-Fi connections?

2019-01-14, 21:56 PM

This is a two-part question:

1)  Is there a way to delete all added/saved wi-fi connections in Settings?  (The suggested method of holding individual connections and then forgetting or deleting them does not work with most saved networks)

2) If the above can be done, is there a way to prevent the phone from, in future, adding and saving all-and-sundry networks (i.e. my home printer, public networks, local telcos etc)? 

Options

1044 Posts

10-08-2015

IN

1597 Signins

33668 Page Views

• Views: 33668
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Deleting Wi-Fi connections?

2019-01-15, 10:49 AM

wrote:

This is a two-part question:

1)  Is there a way to delete all added/saved wi-fi connections in Settings?  (The suggested method of holding individual connections and then forgetting or deleting them does not work with most saved networks)

2) If the above can be done, is there a way to prevent the phone from, in future, adding and saving all-and-sundry networks (i.e. my home printer, public networks, local telcos etc)? 

Hi mrgreenway,

Greetings from Motorola,

Thank you for posting here. As per your query on how to delete the saved/used Wifi networks names or SSID's you can perform the "Network settings reset' option.

Tap on Settings>>System>>Reset>>Network settings reset>>Reset Settings.

Regarding your second query, this option is not available. Once you login to any WiFi networks, those networks details will be saved in your device until you delete them.

Thanks & Regards
Nikh
Lenovo-Moto Support       

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save