Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dinesh4342
Paper Tape
Views: 645
Message 1 of 5

Disable the default weather and time on home screen in moto one power

Im facing a problem in moto one power i.e on the home screen at top it shows time,date and weather. Which im unable to disable it...when it shows like this for example "friday nov 9/ 79 f" as show in provided attachement picture. Its not even like a widget to remove it when i hold on pressing it. It shows "preferences" and wen i tap on it.it takes me to at a glance pop up box and shows events reminders etc, how to remove it from home screen.please give me a solution.

Highlighted
Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 533
Message 2 of 5

Re: Disable the default weather and time on home screen in moto one power

@Dinesh4342 wrote:

Im facing a problem in moto one power i.e on the home screen at top it shows time,date and weather. Which im unable to disable it...when it shows like this for example "friday nov 9/ 79 f" as show in provided attachement picture. Its not even like a widget to remove it when i hold on pressing it. It shows "preferences" and wen i tap on it.it takes me to at a glance pop up box and shows events reminders etc, how to remove it from home screen.please give me a solution.

Hi Dinesh4342,

Greetings from Motorola,

We request you to go to Safe Mode & check does it appears on home screen & let us know.

Steps to go Safe Mode:

1. Hold down the Power key for a few seconds.

2. You will see an option, "Reboot to Safe Mode"

3. In this mode select "OK" and wait until the phone is rebooting.

4. Restart your mobile to quit this mode.

Thanks & Regards
Nikh
Lenovo-Moto Support

Dinesh4342
Paper Tape
Views: 489
Message 3 of 5

Yes. It appears even in safe mode. How to remove it.its during when i keep my back ground wallpaper.please solve this issue.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 445
Message 4 of 5

Hi Dinesh4342,

We have checked this. This is part of the stock launcher and we don't have native ways to remove them. Thanks for the feedback though. Let me know if you have a question. Thanks.

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola Support

Goputter
What's DOS?
Views: 31
Message 5 of 5

Then who will have those native ways to remove it?

Sir, qhen I first updated my phone to Feb 2019 Patch, the date and Day were not there, I recently have reset my phone and now I am seeing that date and day...

What's the whole point of keeping at the top of screen when we have the same inside the big circle over there..? 

You are requested to forward these suggestions for the upcoming updates..!!

Top Kudoed Authors