Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 751
Message 11 of 20

Re: G5 Blurry Photos

@ysmonyogwrote:

Image 1.jpgImage 1Image 2.jpgImage 2I took a single photo of an advertisement on TV. On viewing image by sliding left, first Image 1 was displayed then within one second Image 1 was replaced by Image 2 (which is later part of advertisement ) and Image 2 finally saved in phone. Had I viewed the image (not the above way) through image gallery (google photos in my case) by exiting camera, Image 1 would have been saved.

I took these pictures of g5s plus from another phone. I have recorded a video also.

Sorry to hear about that, normally it changes slightly as the screen/object is moving fast when you capture them. Before it could store the picture it changes a bit. A lot of factors depends on this on how you click the picture/movement of your device/settings in terms of the aperture to get the perfect result. I think we are not comparing this with the SLR/DSLR which uses a lot of algorithms/sensors and settings to get it crisp. This is just my suggestion. 

Thanks,

-Swaraj

Unknow
802.11n
Views: 746
Message 12 of 20

[removed]

ysmonyog
Paper Tape
Views: 745
Message 13 of 20

I am this with another moto g5 plus and even with this g5s plus itself, not with any DSLR.

My another g5 plus doesn't give this problem under the SAME circumstances. 

Please go through my post again stating that if the image taken under same circumstances is viewed in Google photo or any other image viewer app, the image is always clear and image of first instance is shown.

This shows that the problem is with the camera and it's associated image viewer. This never happens. I have two g5 plus, one Lenovo A6000, galaxy S3 & S7 edge in routine working. None is giving such problem. 

Motorola should accept this and try to explore the issue instead of quoting comparison with DSLR. The fact that "user has understanding" should be given due credit.

regards.

zonkabe
Paper Tape
Views: 688
Message 14 of 20

Hi, sorry for the late reply. All of the messages were being delivered to my spam folder. I managed to find the perfect example of my problem. I'm attaching two screenshots. 

Thanks!photo.jpegActual photoScreenshot.pngScreenshot

ds5355
Paper Tape
Views: 270
Message 15 of 20

Exactly the same on my G5, even in perfect lighting.
Was there a solution?
Ms_Peyton
What's DOS?
Views: 240
Message 16 of 20

I know exactly what you are talking about! Mine does that all the time and yes there is no way possible to screenshot it to show them .I'm completely lost as well! If you have found the sokusokusolu please let me know! 

Ms_Peyton
What's DOS?
Views: 238
Message 17 of 20

There is no way to take a screen shot. Mine does it too. I take a selfie and I click the image at the bottom right to view it and half a second it is clear and then it is permanently blurry. I've had this phone for probably a year and I never found a solution so I came here to look. This person is not the only one who is having trouble (🙋)
ds5355
Paper Tape
Views: 238
Message 18 of 20

When the image is taken it appears fine initially, then the phone tries to correct the image and makes it worse, which smacks of a software issue. I have wiped cache and cache partition, and re-installed the app, but no good.

This occurred after oreo, so I think a patch is in order. I only use my g5 for work, I have Huawei as main phone, I may be replacing this soon too. Shame. 

Ms_Peyton
What's DOS?
Views: 237
Message 19 of 20

There is absolutely no way to post a screen shot of what they are talking about. My phone does the exact same thing. I have a Moto g5s plus. I take a selfie, view it and half a second it is clear and then it goes blurry - permanently. I have not found a solution
Raj_tgin
What's DOS?
Views: 123
Message 20 of 20

My 1+year old moto g5s plus also have the same issue. The camera app shows very sharp image but the image loose all those sharpness once it is saved.

Is this an issue only on few devices? Because the phone reviews I watched wew all showing the camera is good

Top Kudoed Authors