Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pixistrix
Punch Card
Views: 2,483
Message 21 of 69

Re: network issue while call

i purchaced this phone from flipkart one week back,i am facing voice quality issues whem making call to another mobile, No 1 issue voice coming from speaker is not clear,cannot hear other person's voice, No2 issue sound volume is less even when volume is set to maximum,sound coming out of ear piece is abnormal and lot of static. sound is digitised. I am using idea network and 4g sim card.And i have no option to disable enhanced LTE in cellular network settings.

cigar3tte
Paper Tape
Views: 2,434
Message 22 of 69

Same problem here with incoming calls sounding robotic; happens on both phone and speakers phone.

I'm on Verizon, and I do not see the VoLTE option under Settings -> Cellular networks.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 2,427
Message 23 of 69

Hi All,

For us to further investigate, please update your profile with the serial/IMEI/MEID number of your phone. Is it okay if we look into your apps?  Make sure that your Motorola Privacy is enabled.

You can update your profile here

Regards,
Anne
Motorola Support

Shrey2
Fanfold Paper
Views: 2,407
Message 24 of 69

Hi anne,

updated mam kindly take a look.

Shrey kumar

sapmax
What's DOS?
Views: 2,353
Message 25 of 69

Moto g5-voice issues

Hi Moto Team,

My moto G5 call qulaity is pathetic, the peple in the other end of a call cannot hear voice prpoperly, the clarity of the voice is pathetic. Do you have a slution for this issue? prevoiusley i was using moto x first gen and there was no voice issues.

Thanks,

Subin

pixistrix
Punch Card
Views: 2,274
Message 26 of 69

Ihave this problem since the time i bought this phone.If i change preferred network type to 3G then call becomes somewhat clear,if going back to 4G,same bad sound during calls. I had made a complain to IDEA network and they responded telling there is no problem from their side. IDEA doen't have VOLTE,My phone is on 4G LTE settings. Please motorola do something soon.this is my second motorola phone previously i had MOTO 4G Plus and that phone doesn't have this problem on the same IDEA network.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 2,254
Message 27 of 69

Hi All.

We are aware of this concern. Once I hear from the team, I`ll update the thread. We appreciate our customer`s patience.

-Anne

Shrey2
Fanfold Paper
Views: 2,246
Message 28 of 69

Hi anne

Yes kindly do it a little fast as its been a month since this problem is troubling all of us .

Regards,

Shrey Kumar

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 2,131
Message 29 of 69

Hi Everyone,

Please Go to Settings > About Phone > Status > SIM Status. What is the Signal strength showing? 

-Anne

Shrey2
Fanfold Paper
Views: 2,129
Message 30 of 69

HELLO anne,

-89 dBm 51asu

Top Kudoed Authors