Message 41 of 69

Re: network issue while call

Updated mam. Please solve ASAP. 

SyedH
Blue Screen Again
Views: 1,772
Message 42 of 69

Call quality issues - what's the hold up on repair?  

It's been over 3 months since it's first reported and we're yet to get a resolution?  There was an update pushed recently, but not to address this issue.  

The temporary work around of disableing 'Enhanced 4G LTE Mode' aka VoLTE aka Advanced Calling - prevents VZW devices from talking/surfing at the same time.  Therefore, this is a bad work around.  

Nearly 100 days w/o resolution is not acceptable.  

ashogue
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,586
Message 43 of 69

I too have this problem with my recently purchased Moto G5 Plus. In areas where I have NEVER had call quality issues with numerous other phones (Samsung, iphone, LG, and another Motorola), during at least part of most calls, the person can't hear me well or their voice will randomly sound digitized and I only hear a fraction of what they are saying. This is unacceptable. If I don't have this resolved by tomorrow I will be returning my phone and never using Motorola again.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 1,549
Message 44 of 69

Hi ashogue,

Does this happen when  VOLTE option is enabled?

Regards,
Jess
Motorola Support

amuccig
Paper Tape
Views: 1,448
Message 45 of 69

Same issue. Completely unacceptable. 

nspiratos
Punch Card
Views: 1,345
Message 46 of 69

Hello I'm having the same voice quality issue (low volume on earpiece, incoming voice is distorted muddled and popping, crackling) This is my 2nd G5 plus. I'm on the Sprint network which usually very good with voice in my area.  I hope Motorola is aware that this is not limited to Verizon as most posts are being directed to that thread.  Thanks.

Goyel
Paper Tape
Views: 1,337
Message 47 of 69

I am having this digitalised hearing problem for nearly a 2 months now. I am patiently waiting for the update which has not yet arrived.
I am using Idea as my network with 4G sim inside.

Please do something about it fast as the basic reason of buying a cell phone is not sufficed.

I hope u know why a cell phone is Used.

Update....Update.....Update please.
Maajeeth
Blue Screen Again
Views: 1,181
Message 48 of 69

as well us problem

Maajeeth
Blue Screen Again
Views: 1,180
Message 49 of 69

network issue while call and network not catch properly.

moto g5 plus network issue on stable in my phone. how to solve that. when am while calling. another network sim going to disble mode on.  another issue very bad network issue on my mobile. my old phone motorala G 3rd generation is good signal at same location and same sim card.

actorma
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,202
Message 50 of 69

Hi Jess,

YES, this happens when VoLTE is enabled.  If you disable it by turning off "Enhanced 4G LTE", it appears to go away but, 1) the call quality lessens and volume decreases, and 2) YOU CANNOT USE THE INTERNET AND PHONE AT THE SAME TIME.  As you can see, the latter is a big issue, and frankly a lot of the reason I purchased this particular phone.  We've been waiting on a fix on this for MONTHS...see this Moto Forum thread where MotoAgent "Matt" who promised that one was coming.  Can you provide any updates??

Matt

Top Kudoed Authors