Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sanjaykumarv
Blue Screen Again
Views: 1,676
Message 61 of 69

Re: network issue while call

I got an replacement for the phone. Leme check whether the same n/w continues for new phone

Sanjey
steelroot
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,339
Message 62 of 69

Re: Low Volume During Calls via ear peace and speaker

I think Motorola must fix low volume for G5+. Many peoples have this problem and want have solve for it!

Magsan
Blue Screen Again
Views: 1,291
Message 63 of 69

Re: network issue while call. POSSIBLE TEMPORARY CURE/IMPROVEMENT

Guys and girls, Look on the back of the G5 above and to the left of the camera you will see a little hole, I believe this is to do with NOISE CANCELATION, I believe this is interfering with the call quality on the G5, I have covered mine up with a small piece of cellotape and it seems to have helped with call quality, ie no phasing in/out digitized sound. However the general call quality (in and out) on this phone is truly diabolical, Lenovo should get to the bottom of this and sort it out one way or another and quickly either with a software fix or recall.

I came from a Moto G 4g lte running jellybean which was cheaper than this G5 new, it actually HAD a compass/gyro. flashing notification light, AND the call quality and signal was superb! ..the the cast screen actually worked on my TV and Humax box unlike this G5. People also cant hear a word I'm saying when its on the speaker/handsfree either so what the heck has happened to the quality of Moto Phones? You cant even get the basics right now and I would consider this phone a DOWNGRADE to my old Moto G. My next phone will NOT be a Lenovo/Moto. What a shame.

Adnaanapf
What's DOS?
Views: 1,893
Message 64 of 69

Re: Low Volume During Calls via earpiece and speaker

MOTO TEAM --- Is their any solution ? G5 plus low ear piece voume 

1948F1
Paper Tape
Views: 1,488
Message 65 of 69

Re: Low Volume During Calls via earpiece and speaker

Love the G5 plus, except that I cannot hear the callers, unless I activate the speaker. I'm  okay with that at times, but not when I'm in an area filled with people, who seem troubled to have to listen to my call conversations. So annoying! Looks like I need to abandon the phone and find another.

jjc11
Paper Tape
Views: 1,037
Message 66 of 69

Re: Low Volume During Calls via ear peace and speaker

Evidently, it is not being fixed, because I just bought a new Moto G5 Plus about 5 months ago from Amazon and I noticed this same problem.  I have to cover my right ear when talking on my cellphone even in a quiet place.  I turned on the accessibility feature for hearing aids (per another post) and will see how that works.

Panas844
What's DOS?
Views: 750
Message 67 of 69

Re: G5 Plus: Network issue while call

Hello Motorola/ Lenovo,

Any update on this one. I just bought a Moto G5s Plus and facing the same issue. I am in Spain 

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 708
Message 68 of 69

@Panas844 wrote:

Hello Motorola/ Lenovo,

Any update on this one. I just bought a Moto G5s Plus and facing the same issue. I am in Spain 

Sorry to hear about this, can you please check with your carrier? and also please do try the same with any other carrier too.

Thanks

Sandip

Panas844
What's DOS?
Views: 705
Message 69 of 69

Hello,

What exactly should I check with my carrier. I use the same SIM with other devices and I have no issue. 

Top Kudoed Authors