Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 193
Message 11 of 15

Re: G5 Plus Unsupported/Corrupted SD Card

Hi Calaco,

Thanks for posting here. Have you tried formatting the SD card as suggested? Let me know.

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola-Lenovo Support

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Calaco
Paper Tape
Views: 189
Message 12 of 15

Hi Rich,
Thanks for replying. Yes, I've tried formatting the SD card, in both normal and safe mode.
Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 179
Message 13 of 15

Hi Calaco,

Thanks for trying. What's the make and model of your SD card? It looks like a corrupted one. Have you tried trying another SD card? Let me know if so, and if you're getting an error. Thanks.

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola-Lenovo Support

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

goro10
Paper Tape
Views: 175
Message 14 of 15

So in my case it was defective phone. It was under warranty. I received replacement and all is good since then.

Calaco
Paper Tape
Views: 154
Message 15 of 15

Hi Rich, 

It's a Kingston SDC4/32GB - I have tried it in a Moto G4, this G5 and a G6 and it fails to set up as internal storage in all of them, but it does setup correctly as portable storage in all of them. I don't understand why it would work in one format but not the other?

I have tried another SD card and that does work.

Top Kudoed Authors