Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Alex2210
Paper Tape
Views: 430
Message 1 of 6

G5 Plus Wi-Fi disconnect constantly

Hi,

I have 2 Motorola phones, G5plus and G4Plus, and on both phone the WiFi connection disconnect constantly.

The information I have found in different forum is that is due to the last update Moto released, and since You( Moto/Lenovo) are not planning to release a new updated I will be stuck with this.

I have tried to reset all WiFi and Bluetooth, and did not help

Do you have any other way to fix this ?

It is very annoying since I not even able to maintain any streaming form my phone to Sonos.

BR

Alex

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 250
Message 2 of 6

Re: G5 Plus Wi-Fi disconnect constantly

@Alex2210 wrote:

Hi,

I have 2 Motorola phones, G5plus and G4Plus, and on both phone the WiFi connection disconnect constantly.

The information I have found in different forum is that is due to the last update Moto released, and since You( Moto/Lenovo) are not planning to release a new updated I will be stuck with this.

I have tried to reset all WiFi and Bluetooth, and did not help

Do you have any other way to fix this ?

It is very annoying since I not even able to maintain any streaming form my phone to Sonos.

BR

Alex

Hi Alex2210,

Sorry to know about this and thanks for posting! Have you checked with a different Wi-Fi connection? If not, I would suggest you check with a different connection and see if it's the same. Let me know how it goes.

Regards,

Suman

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Alex2210
Paper Tape
Views: 245
Message 3 of 6

Hi Suman,

I have the same issue at work, at friends, library etc.

So it is realated with the phone.

BR

Alex

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 63
Message 4 of 6

@Alex2210 wrote:

Hi Suman,

I have the same issue at work, at friends, library etc.

So it is realated with the phone.

BR

Alex

Hi Alex2210

Please reset your Network Settings and check how it goes-- go to Settings > Network & Internet > tap on the top right three dots > Reset network settings. Let me know how it goes.

Regards,

Suman

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Alex2210
Paper Tape
Views: 54
Message 5 of 6

Hi,

As I mentioned before, I have tryed that.

It doesn't work, no improvemenet

BR

Alex

streamking
What's DOS?
Views: 37
Message 6 of 6

We have the exact same problem. It seems to be due to a new Comcast modem that works with every other device--laptop, desktop and iPhone. Just not the Moto G5. The message boards are full of complaints about this issue but there seems to be no fix. Please take this seriously. We have all done factory resets, rebooted the phone, rebooted the modem, etc. etc. Help is needed at your end.

Top Kudoed Authors