Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sebaspb
Paper Tape
Views: 243
Message 1 of 3

G5 memory problems after Oreo update

After Oreo 8.1 update i habe a lot problem with memory: the camera does not work, download photos o videos from Whatapp is not possible and so on...How can i return to the erlier version ?

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 233
Message 2 of 3

Re: G5 memory problems after Oreo update

@sebaspb wrote:

After Oreo 8.1 update i habe a lot problem with memory: the camera does not work, download photos o videos from Whatapp is not possible and so on...How can i return to the erlier version ?

Hi sebaspb,

Thank you for posting, sorry to know about the ongoing issue with your device. We would like to help, just to narrow down— could you help us understand more about the 'Memory' problem you have mentioned? Could you also let us know;

• How much space do you have on your device Memory?
  • Are you using SD card?
  • When you say the Camera does not work— could you help us understand what happens when you launch the default Camera app and switch from Rear to Front facing? Does it give any error?
  • What happens when you attempt to download the Pictures/Videos from Whatsapp? Does it give any error? Could you share us a screenshot to better understand?
  • Did you notice these issue right after updating your device?

Also, please update your profile with the IMEI number of your phone? Is it okay if we look into your apps to determine what is causing the issue? This will help us investigate. Make sure that your Motorola Privacy is enabled.

If you need a reference in updating your profile, please click this link. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943

Regards,

Swaraj

Moto Support

sebaspb
Paper Tape
Views: 77
Message 3 of 3

Re: G5 memory problems after Oreo update

Memory:  16 + 64 Gb (SD card)  = 80 Gb in total.

53 Gb used

The phone fails when the camera tries to store the photos, or when I download any photo / video from Whatapp. I can install no application either. I've deleted files from my phone but it's still failing.

I have left my imei in my profile.

Thank you

Top Kudoed Authors