Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Fix234
Paper Tape
Views: 286
Message 1 of 2

GPS problems

GPS has stopped working for a few months. Google maps can get a GPS lock, but when using it for navigation, says "searching for GPS". Other apps cannot get a GPS lock at all. When checking the GPS through Moto help, it says there "may be a problem" and that I should contact Lenovo, so that's what I'm doing. GPS turned on and set to high sensitivity.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 114
Message 2 of 2

Re: GPS problems

@Fix234 wrote:

GPS has stopped working for a few months. Google maps can get a GPS lock, but when using it for navigation, says "searching for GPS". Other apps cannot get a GPS lock at all. When checking the GPS through Moto help, it says there "may be a problem" and that I should contact Lenovo, so that's what I'm doing. GPS turned on and set to high sensitivity.

Hi Fix234,

Thank you for reporting, sorry to learn about the ongoing issue you have been facing. We would like to help. Please be advised that if the Moto Help app shows problem--then our best bet would be to have your device sent to Service/Repair as the next logical option. However, meanwhile--let me report this to our team.

Regards,

Swaraj

Motorola Support

If you need a reference in updating your profile, please click this link. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943
Top Kudoed Authors