Did you mean: 
adityab223
What's DOS?
Views: 789
Message 31 of 35

Re: Google feed is not appearing on swiping homescreen towards right

Possible solution which worked for me:

Go to settings > storage > internal shared storage 

1. Click on catched data and click ok on the popup, it will clear the cache first
  2. Then click on Apps in the same menu (first option in the menu) and search for Google app and click on it
  3. Click on Manage Space in Google
  4. Click on Clear Google Search Data option and click ok. This will clear previous search data
  5. Go back and check if Google feeds appears or not...it should appear now. Click on settings in Google feeds and check all settings, feeds should come back after sometime.

I haven't checked what happens if you click on the Clear All Data in Manage Space option, it probably resets all your feed settings. If the above solution doesn't work, you can try that.

Let me know if this worked.

Mayank_1
Fanfold Paper
Views: 784
Message 32 of 35

This solution has already been mentioned under the same thread, it temporarily fixes the problem. After performing these steps if someone restarts their device the problem reappears or even if they don't the problem still appears after sometime.
andrewj720
Fanfold Paper
Views: 725
Message 33 of 35

Same issue for me - no Google Now when swiping right. I believe a crash occurs when an app has been rotated horizontally.

My second Moto phone. The last one had bugs too and had to be returned. I wish manufacturers would just stick to vanilla Android - overlaying their own bloatware/apps is unnecessary and evidently introduces issues.

Jayvee76
What's DOS?
Views: 640
Message 34 of 35

Has anyone received any information regarding this Launcher big? Can go for days working properly then all of a sudden it stops. Usually multiple times in a day. That's why I'm here now. 

WilliaCme
What's DOS?
Views: 184
Message 35 of 35

So I had the same issue when I started to read this thread. And most of the temp fixes or bandage fix did not really work for me. But the interseting thing is that it was never a problem until I unlocked my phone. Then I thought maybe that was the reason why it stopped working. Another thing is that my phone is Moto g4+ and NOT a g5. So I am still unsure how I got it to work but I remember a message popped up asking me to give google permission /access. And this was the second time I saw this mssg when I was signing into my google account to set up my phone. I am so sorry I cannot explain this any futher but I guess you should log out of your google account, reintialized the whole set up process for your phone (please do not factory reset your phone because it is unnecessary!) and honestly say yes to everything google ask permission for....haha. And that should work! Hopefully.

Another thing is the feed have nothing to do with "google launcher", the feed is directly related to the google app. Meaning the app icon should have a big G. Also make sure you display google feed is turned on which should be in settings< go to google < search< under Home sceen turn on display google feed.

Top Kudoed Authors