Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sdzshn3
Bit Torrent
Views: 1,310
Message 21 of 35

Re: Google feed is not appearing on swiping homescreen towards right

Screenshot_20180402-173022.png

Someone already posted about it in Google forums.

I also sent reply.

Here's the link to it.

https://productforums.google.com/forum/?noredirect=true#!topic/news/oj0Wsk0Ecro

Best Regards, Syed Zeeshan.
Mayank_1
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,171
Message 22 of 35

Is the issue still persistant? Has anyone tried factory data reset? Kindly reply
Bunny93
Punch Card
Views: 1,135
Message 23 of 35

Even after factry reset, the problem persist.... 

DavidRiosHoyos
Paper Tape
Views: 1,115
Message 24 of 35

Well, I had the same problem with my Moto G5s Plus. I restarted it, i checked every setting in the google apps. Until I figuered out that if you open the google app (the one that looks like the google feed when it's opened, and if this isn't clear enough; you can also identify it by the big G from de google logo). When you open it, the google feed starts working again for me after; of course after I search something with the app, anything at all. Oooh, i forgot, but I also enabled the google now app through the app store (you have to search it) and I don't know if it helped, but it was something that I did while I was searching for the solution .I really hope I was of some help to you guys, and please, reply with some feedback. 

sdzshn3
Bit Torrent
Views: 1,108
Message 25 of 35

@DavidRiosHoyoswrote:

Well, i had the same problem with my Moto G5s Plus. I restarted it, i checked every setting in the google apps. Until I figuered out that if you open the google app (the one that looks like the google feed when it's opened, and if this isn't clear enough; you can also identify it by the big G from de google logo). When you open it, the google feed starts working again for me after, of course I search something with the app, anything at all. I don't know for you guys, but it works for me. I hope I was of some help to you guys, and please, reply with some feedback. 

That's a long process to reach google feed. We all know we can see the news feed by opening Google app. 

But, the issue is, we want the shortcut way by swiping right from the left edge in launcher which used to be possible before but not now.

Best Regards, Syed Zeeshan.
DavidRiosHoyos
Paper Tape
Views: 1,105
Message 26 of 35

Yes, I know you want the quick way. But by  opening the google app (after searching), you enable that swipe-right google feed. I failed to make that clear in my previous post. The google feed is activated right after I search on the app. It's fully activated, how long? I don't know, but I know for sure that when you turn the phone off you have to repeat the relaunching google app steps i mentioned earlier. 

Bunny93
Punch Card
Views: 1,071
Message 27 of 35

Enable google now launcher, then force stop google app... This has fixed mine....

Mayank_1
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,062
Message 28 of 35

Kindly restart your device and check if the issue has been resolved or not and please let us know about it.

AndreaM83
Fanfold Paper
Views: 886
Message 29 of 35

Google now launcher enable, stopped google app and restarted the phone..it does not work

Ver 7.25.17.21

jibraanf
Paper Tape
Views: 845
Message 30 of 35

By force stopping Launcher3 on my moto g5Plus I am able to get the feed working again. But the issue for me is reproducible every time I use an app which requires full screen acces for eg Netflix, DirectTVNOW, Facebook videos etc. That seems to cause that function to stop working. Any solutions yet?

Top Kudoed Authors