Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Govinda20
Punch Card
Views: 13,733
Message 1 of 14

Google voice recognition not working

I am not able to use voice to activate Google assistant when I go to settings and try to create new voice model I am not able to record any thing plz see into this issue because I think it's a Bugg 

Former Employee
Views: 13,568
Message 2 of 14

Re: Google voice recognition not working

Hi Govinda20

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We'll be glad to assist. May I ask when did it actually start? Are you getting any error message? 

Would you also update your profile with the serial/IMEI/MEID number of your phone? This will help us investigate. Make sure that your Motorola Privacy is enabled. Please check the link and update your profile here.

Regards,
Ella
Motorola Support

DrAnkit
Punch Card
Views: 13,564
Message 3 of 14

I had very same issue.

For me it got resolved once i switched off bluetooth recording of audio.

bzakharin
Punch Card
Views: 13,556
Message 4 of 14

I got the phone 8 days ago. Set up voice recognition. It seemed to work. Haven't tested thoroughly at that point. Downloaded 2 OTA updates and updated built-in Google apps. After awhile got a notification that Google Assistant was available, so set that up. At this point I was unable to create voice model. The phone still hears me when I click the mic button, and when I hold home button to open Google Assistant. I even very occasionally (very rarely) get assistant to open after saying "ok Google" in the Google app, but training the voice model just doesn't work.

Govinda20
Punch Card
Views: 13,528
Message 5 of 14

updated my information plz fix this

Former Employee
Views: 13,494
Message 6 of 14

@Govinda20 wrote:

updated my information plz fix this

Thanks for updating your profile. But may we ask for a specific error you encounter? This will help us check it further. Thanks! - Ella

Govinda20
Punch Card
Views: 13,489
Message 7 of 14

I got some error relating to microphone
Stating "error problem with your microphone plz try again" something like that for the first time and then it gave no error
Former Employee
Views: 13,443
Message 8 of 14

@Govinda20 wrote:
I got some error relating to microphone
Stating "error problem with your microphone plz try again" something like that for the first time and then it gave no error

Please try deleting voice model and then  retrain once again. Go to Google > three lines > Settings > Voice > Voice match > Delete voice model. You can also clear its cache by going to Settings > Apps > Google > Storage > clear cache. Hope these helps. - Ella

Govinda20
Punch Card
Views: 13,426
Message 9 of 14

Ya tried that didn't help is it something to do with the launcher I will install nova and see if it fixes that
Govinda20
Punch Card
Views: 13,424
Message 10 of 14

After the latest update cleared cache partition and checked weather the microphone worked or not and again recorded voice model and know it works perfectly

And We're back...

Move delayed but still coming

Learn More

Top Kudoed Authors