Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mbecker03
Paper Tape
Views: 250
Message 1 of 5

Issues with SanDisk SD Card

I have a SanDisk Ultra 128GB SD card that I've been using without issue with my G5 Plus for several months now. It is formatted as internal storage. Recently I've been unable to use any apps that use the SD card, including my camera which stores photos on the card. I can still access the SD card and the files on it, and have even successfully transferred some of the apps from the SD card to my phone's internal storage in order to use them. But I'd like to be able to continue using the SD card without issue if possible.

Is there any way to fix this situation? I am happy to provide additional details if helpful.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 132
Message 2 of 5

Re: Issues with SanDisk SD Card

Hi mbecker03,

Thanks for posting. This looks like a corrupted sd card. I would suggest to format the SD and see if it will work. Backup the files before doing the reset. I would also suggest testing another SD card. Let me know. Thanks.

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola Support

AJB-NYC
Paper Tape
Views: 109
Message 3 of 5

I had a very similar issue and it started about the same time which is probably right about when I did an upgrade to the Android software.
AJB-NYC
Paper Tape
Views: 109
Message 4 of 5

I had a very similar issue and it started about the same time which is probably right about when I did an upgrade to the Android software.

Did you get a resolution yet.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 85
Message 5 of 5

Hi AJB-NYC,

Thanks for posting here on this thread. Have you tried and followed the suggested troubleshooting steps I provided? Let me know how it goes. Thanks.

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola Support

Top Kudoed Authors