Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Moto G PhonesMoto G5 / Moto G5 Plus
All Forum Topics
Options

89 Posts

03-05-2018

India

400 Signins

3546 Page Views

• Views: 3546
  • Message 1 of 2

Lenovo Moto Smart Assist Oreo Not Detected in Flash Tab

2018-10-03, 10:58 AM

Is Moto G5 Plus device supported in Flash Tab of LMSA after Oreo Update? I am getting an unsupported device error under Flash Tab whereas the LMSA app detects my phone in Non Flash Tabs.

Options

1045 Posts

10-08-2015

India

1597 Signins

33668 Page Views

• Views: 33668
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Lenovo Moto Smart Assist Oreo Not Detected in Flash Tab

2018-10-05, 14:40 PM

Hi ashikbs,

Greetings from Moto,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. Request you to check below checkpoints & let us know.

1. Ensure the smartphone USB debugging mode is on. ( Which is in Developer)

2. Open Lenovo Moto Smart Assistant. Go to the drop-down menu at the top right and click “Update”. The pop-up will prompt to display all new versions available. Double-click “Client Upgrade” option > “Upgrade Now”. The new version will start the download.

If the above options are enabled & still it displays as an unsupported device error. Then, please update your profile with the IMEI number of your phone? Is it okay if we look into your apps to determine what is causing the issue? This will help us investigate. Make sure that your Motorola Privacy is enabled. This will help us investigate. Make sure that your Motorola Privacy is enabled.

If you need a reference in updating your profile, please click this link. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943

Thanks & Regards
Nikh
Lenovo-Moto Support

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms