Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Owen7
Paper Tape
Views: 418
Message 1 of 7

Moto Actions not working properly

I have Do Not Disturb turned on (automatically) and I've programmed it to turn off at a certain time. Unfortunately it often (not always) doesn't turn off and I have to turn off Moto Actions manually. Bug or what?

AjaY889111
What's DOS?
Views: 375
Message 2 of 7

Re: Moto Actions not working properly

i think its a bug.... it may be okay on the next updtae

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 358
Message 3 of 7

@Owen7 wrote:

I have Do Not Disturb turned on (automatically) and I've programmed it to turn off at a certain time. Unfortunately it often (not always) doesn't turn off and I have to turn off Moto Actions manually. Bug or what?

Hi Owen7,

Thank you for reporting, we would like to learn more. May I know how often do you notice this? Let try performing clear cache/data on the 'Moto Action' app and reboot your device. Observe again and let us know how it goes?

Regards,

Swaraj

Motorola Support

Owen7
Paper Tape
Views: 353
Message 4 of 7

Thank you. It happens about one in four times, I think. How do I empty the Moto Actions cache?

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 250
Message 5 of 7

@Owen7 wrote:

Thank you. It happens about one in four times, I think. How do I empty the Moto Actions cache?

Alright, to perform clear cache/data > long press the Moto action app > storage > clear cache/data > reboot your device and observe.

-Swaraj

Motorola Employee
Motorola Employee
Views: 202
Message 6 of 7

Hi Owen,
Could you explain this in detail?
Moto Actions' Flip to Do Not Disturb only enables DND while the device is face-down.

If you set the DND to turn on automatically, Moto Actions has nothing to do with it.
Owen7
Paper Tape
Views: 121
Message 7 of 7

I have set Do Not Disturb to come on automatically at 11pm and off at 7am.

Quite often (about 50% of the time) since I cleared the Moto Actions cache about 5 days ago, DND has not turned off at 7am, and when I go to the screen (the DND icon is on the notification bar) and press the volume button, the ringer volume is set to zero and it says: Moto Actions: Priority Only with a button to turn it off.

Top Kudoed Authors