cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AFC1
Paper Tape
Views: 90
Message 11 of 15

Re: Moto G 5 - Issue with calls dropping out mid call and / or recipient cant hear me

I to have problem with call dropping out, I can hear the the peron I called but they cannot hear me!

It can happen any time. Sure it started happening after last software upgrade. Very very annoying.

After reading another forum when I now call some one once i hear the ring tone I press the off button.

I seem to have no problem with calls dropping out. Of course I have put pasword in again after phone call 

Come on Levono too many people are having this problem now sort it out.

Did not have this problem to start with!!!!!

AFC1
Paper Tape
Views: 87
Message 12 of 15

Re: Moto G 5 - Issue with calls dropping out mid call and / or recipient cant hear me

Daisy,

Surely by the number of people with this issue you must see it is not an individual problem. I too think my problem started since last software download!

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 62
Message 13 of 15

@Naveen1331 wrote:

I am using a Moto G5 Plus mobile, where i am facing a call droping out in Mid call exactly 10mins. This issue was seen irrespective of area, sim slot. i tried my Sim in other Mobile (Other Make) i dont see any issue of Call dropping out. Also i tried other Sim in my Moto G5 Plus and the problem still exists.

It is clear that there is some issue with my Handset. Request Moto to provide a best solution. I am really facing issue of Cal dropping out during my Business.

Hi Naveen1331,

Sorry to know about this, have, have you tried any troubleshooting steps? If we know what you have tried then we know where we can begin to try to help.

Thanks

Sandip

Moto Support

suryavenkat506
Paper Tape
Views: 44
Message 14 of 15

Hi all,

Just sharing my experience on this.

I was having the same problem of call dropping, I have tried all the debugging steps thinking that it was my handset problem. After all my analysis I have understood it's the carrier/NW problem.

I was using Airtel, from Hyderabad and that time Airtel is upgrading their 4G to improve VoLTE. This is the reason for my cause. I have tried from other handset in which other NW people are not having this problem. This time also my call got disconnected in the other handset. 

So I believe, you might have facing such issue so try this option to get moreo clarity on the problem.

If it is NW problem..I hope you know how to take it forward 🤣🤣.

Cheers.

Venkat.

Dutchdragon57
Punch Card
Views: 39
Message 15 of 15

I  have this issue after last security update.

It is very annoying. Done all the necessary, no beginner in this business. It is the update that causes it and nothing else.

Top Kudoed Authors