Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Moto G PhonesMoto G5 / Moto G5 Plus
All Forum Topics
Options

22 Posts

08-13-2015

United States of America

63 Signins

432 Page Views

• Views: 432
  • Message 1 of 2

Moto G5+ Messages app sound

2021-04-04, 22:06 PM

My messages app sound periodically changes from a valid sound file to a 5 digit number, which does not exist, and hence does not play any notification sound.

Any thought what the problem might be?

Options

2462 Posts

03-04-2016

India

1135 Signins

47300 Page Views

• Views: 47300
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:Moto G5+ Messages app sound

2021-04-05, 9:38 AM

@ hadron wrote:

My messages app sound periodically changes from a valid sound file to a 5 digit number, which does not exist, and hence does not play any notification sound.

Any thought what the problem might be?

Hi, 

Thank you for posting, can you test in Safe Mode and let me know if it behaves the same? Safe Mode will start the device without third-party applications running. To boot into Safe Mode, press the physical power key, touch and hold Power off, touch OK when Reboot to Safe Mode appears. Restart the device to get out of Safe Mode. 

Regards

Sandip

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms