Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ashok11
Fanfold Paper
Views: 2,548
Message 71 of 260

Re: Moto G5 Plus - Camera Error - Please Restart Camera

I am also faing camera error consistently. most of the time camera not open in single attempt.

ashok11
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,705
Message 72 of 260

Re: Moto G5 Plus Camera Error Please restart camera

I am  facing camera start issue most of the time..got frustated as did not expected latest mobile will have such basic issue.is motorola has solution for this ?

when can be expect the fix?

Phrozencrew
Token Ring
Views: 1,712
Message 73 of 260

The problem is know but Lenovo don't seems to care...  

To get it fixed there have to be an update....  ans a huge one becouce the G5 ans special the G5+ are full of bugs...  Lenovo seems to be in a hurry to puke out a full range of Mororola phones to get their money back.... 

However, if you remove all apps that use the camera except the motorola camera app it should be fine  (the google photo app seems also part of the problem)

The only right answer is the one that solves the problem !
rcbarcb
Paper Tape
Views: 1,698
Message 74 of 260

Same problem, But it happenes only few times. After restarting the camera it works. I cant figure out exactly in which situation the error pops. Normally when phone is idle and I open camera by shaking it, this happens. But once or twice even while going via the camera icon it happened.

Phrozencrew
Token Ring
Views: 1,675
Message 75 of 260

@rcbarcb

in your case you might wanne try (if possible) to exclude the camera app from the powersaving in combination with the app you use as gallary  (Google photo or an external app).

If it take to long to connect it can take to long to  "wake up"

John422
What's DOS?
Views: 1,652
Message 76 of 260

My wife had this error on her phone recently. Replaced the SD card and went away.

Phrozencrew
Token Ring
Views: 1,645
Message 77 of 260

@John422,

I said it before, a slow SD card is often the problem...   Can you tell what card your wife is using now? it might be useful for (some) of the people with the same problem they can try the same card as long that one seems to have the right writespeed.

cele
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,624
Message 78 of 260

Betreff: Moto G5 Plus Camera Error Please restart camera

hello everyone.

I have the Same Problem with my Motorola G5. The Phone arrived today and the Camera have never started. I have no SD Card connected. 

Is there a solution for this Problem?

Lenovo when will i get an update. The Phone is new

I Hope you can help me.

Cele 

ElizabethRose
Paper Tape
Views: 1,615
Message 79 of 260

I have also experienced this problem ie the camera error message. It comes up 2 or 3 times or sometimes more and if I keep closing the camera app and trying again eventually it will work. The error message comes up in all situations and is nothing to do with the level of battery remaining at the time.

I have an SD card inserted as internal storage but clearly don't want to take it out as doing so when it is used as internal storage means you lose everything that is on the card. I have had my phone for a good few weeks now and didn't have this problem initially, only the past couple of weeks so am really not sure what that tells me! I do expect that this should be fixed soonest. It clearly is a common fault. I do not take photos very often but if I did I would be very very upset by this.

ElizabethRose
Paper Tape
Views: 1,613
Message 80 of 260

For some reason it is showing in my post that I am in Canada. I am not. I am in the UK!!

Top Kudoed Authors