Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Moto G PhonesMoto G5 / Moto G5 Plus
All Forum Topics
Options

3 Posts

01-29-2019

United States of America

10 Signins

75 Page Views

• Views: 75
  • Message 1 of 3

Moto G5 Plus Fake Alarm

2019-05-04, 11:59 AM

Almost every night at 11:45 PM, my Moto G5 Plus sets an alarm for "Monday 7:15 AM" (Or 7:00AM) by having the alarm clock icon show up in the notification bar. It never goes off, and once a Monday at 7:00/7:15 passes, it's still there until I click the text that says that in the drop down menu on the bottom left corner. I have checked and I don't have any alarms set at all. I have restarted my phone and force stopped the clock app but nothing has worked. I plan to reboot to safe mode today to see if the problem still exists.  I have posted this screenshot on Instagram, so I apologise for the text in blue. In the meantime, does anyone else have this problem, or know how to fix it?

Options

52 Posts

09-19-2017

Slovakia

203 Signins

672 Page Views

• Views: 672
  • Message 2 of 3

Re: Moto G5 Plus Fake Alarm

2019-05-04, 12:12 PM

Try to check your applications, cause u set somewhere a some notification in another app. The clock icon shows me too, i have set a notifications to take a pils.

roxetak
Options

Re: Moto G5 Plus Fake Alarm

2019-05-04, 14:51 PM

wrote:

Almost every night at 11:45 PM, my Moto G5 Plus sets an alarm for "Monday 7:15 AM" (Or 7:00AM) by having the alarm clock icon show up in the notification bar. It never goes off, and once a Monday at 7:00/7:15 passes, it's still there until I click the text that says that in the drop down menu on the bottom left corner. I have checked and I don't have any alarms set at all. I have restarted my phone and force stopped the clock app but nothing has worked. I plan to reboot to safe mode today to see if the problem still exists.  I have posted this screenshot on Instagram, so I apologise for the text in blue. In the meantime, does anyone else have this problem, or know how to fix it?

Try this

Settings>Apps>Clock>Storage and Clear Data/Storage and Cache?

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms