Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FranciscoJohann
What's DOS?
Views: 695
Message 1 of 13

Moto G5 Plus Framerate Problem Recording 4k Video

Recently i restart factory configs in my moto g5 plus, cause cam was working to slow , and freezing. now the video works , but when i open to edit the files in premiere, i notice the framerate always change, like seems the cam can not write on the memory well. there is something i can do to solve this? media with unstable frame rate for me is tottally useless.. 

Thanx

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 405
Message 2 of 13

Re: Moto G5 Plus Framerate Problem Recording 4k Video

Hi FranciscoJohann,

Thanks for posting. Are you using the Adobe premier? Also, how can you tell that the framerate changed? Can you share a sample video?

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola-Lenovo Support

FranciscoJohan1
Paper Tape
Views: 357
Message 3 of 13

I made a video showing the issue... Please, can you solve this? Its making the footage totally useless for me. Thanks

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 347
Message 4 of 13

Hi FranciscoJohan1,

Thanks for the attached file but I can't open it, can you send another one in an MP4 format? Also, please confirm if we're talking about the same application. Thanks. 

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola-Lenovo Support

FranciscoJohan1
Paper Tape
Views: 344
Message 5 of 13

Hi Rich, i use premiere for editing video, but in the video you could see the frame rate in the properties of the files in win 10, its the same as i get in premiere. when i try to upload a mp4, the lenovo site tells me its not a valid extension, and .rar is valid. i upload de video to a youtube account to show you. watch at this link please

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ws2ESTP7ZjE&feature=youtu.be

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 315
Message 6 of 13

Hi FranciscoJohan1,

Thanks for the sample video. We tried replicating this, we recorded a 4K video and it's around 29 fps. I'd like to confirm, is this only happening before or after editing it with the Premier?

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola-Lenovo Support

FranciscoJohan1
Paper Tape
Views: 311
Message 7 of 13

Hi Rich, is with no edition at all, its just the way that the smartphone record. As you could see on the video, the files in the windows folder are the same of in the dcim folder. i get the properties in the files already in the hard drive of the pc because windows dont show the properties of frame rate inside de internal memory of the phone. so yes, theres no edition, the files are untouched 

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 270
Message 8 of 13

Hi FranciscoJohan1,

We asked the team about this they confirmed that the FPS dynamically changes based on the lighting conditions. If it goes into low light areas, FPS drops significantly to increase the exposure time. So, FPS itself fluctuating is not unusual. Thanks for the feedback though. 

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola-Lenovo Support

FranciscoJohan1
Paper Tape
Views: 265
Message 9 of 13

Thanks Rich, is there a way to avoid this behavior of the camera? maybe another camera app or config that can fix it?

FranciscoJohan1
Paper Tape
Views: 263
Message 10 of 13

It´s not fear. I bought just this model just because i will could make 4k video in 30fps, and you what i get is not what was i supposed to buying.

Top Kudoed Authors