Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Message 1 of 24 (11,528 Views)

Moto G5 Plus Horibble Video/Audio recording mic Issue, too much background noise

[ Edited ]

Insanely pathetic background noise in audio captured via mic while recording videos. Many many users are facing this issue now. Feeling cheated by Moto. I am pretty sure now Lenovo makes a few flawless devices for top reviewers and then use their reviews to dupe customers who trust the reviews. Even cheap android phones handle noise cancellation better than this awful device's mic.

https://youtu.be/csEsEUbv6JU

Moto Sr Moderator
Message 2 of 24 (11,397 Views)

Re: Moto G5 Plus Horibble Mic Issue

Moved to G5 community

* Search box is your friend * I don't respond to PM if question belongs in forum
Punch Card
Message 3 of 24 (11,307 Views)

Re: Moto G5 Plus Horibble Video/Audio recording mic Issue, too much background noise

I am also facing this issue. Multiple thread on the same issue

Paper Tape
Message 4 of 24 (9,290 Views)

Re: Moto G5 Plus Horibble Video/Audio recording mic Issue, too much background noise

Each and Every handset of Moto G5 plus have same Noise issue while recording video.

What's DOS?
Message 5 of 24 (8,656 Views)

I am also facing this issue how to fix this issue ????
Punch Card
Message 6 of 24 (8,652 Views)

Wait till Moto pushes a bug fix. I hope they release something in 2017 to fix this problem.

Lately Moto updates have been slow because of Lenovo Takeover. I am sure consumers like me are not happy with this and will not purchase Moto Products in future. I hated Lenovo because of no updates, now they are doing the same with Moto. Stupid mistakes.

Paper Tape
Message 7 of 24 (7,543 Views)

Same issues here

What's DOS?
Message 8 of 24 (7,538 Views)

I am also facing same issue. I chose Moto g5 plus over other phones because of its camera. But this noise issue has been really disappointing. 

Hope, it can get fixed by new updates. 

SCSI Port
Message 9 of 24 (7,535 Views)

I'm just waiting here also.  However, since I am on Verizon network my phone also does not work in LTE Enhanced mode.  So Lenovo is not working hard to fix a phone calling issue I'm thinking we will never see a fix for camera audio.

Punch Card
Message 10 of 24 (7,358 Views)

Everyone is facing that issue but in new update it's been solved. So wait for the update to arrive to u

Top kudoed Authors