Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Moto G PhonesMoto G5 / Moto G5 Plus
All Forum Topics
Options

86 Posts

06-23-2016

India

86 Signins

1054 Page Views

• Views: 1054
  • Message 1 of 2

Moto G5 Plus Opinion please...

2017-06-04, 14:02 PM

I was using a Moto G4 Plus for approx 1 year - but then finally gave it up because extremely irritating heating issues and ghost touches. Also, felt that 5.5" was a bit a of an inconvenience for single handed operation and went back to my tried and tested Moto X 2nd Gen (!!!!).

Need a few honest inputs about G5 Plus (4GB/ 32 GB) - to consider the phone as an option. Any help will be highly appreciated:

1. Does the phone has similar heating issues (some will agree, some won't - and would say that there was none. But keeping data on during camera usage DID heat up the phone pretty fast) ?

2. Is the camera worse than G4 Plus ? I believe G4 Plus's camera was simply Awesome!

I am currently looking at a 5" to 5.2" to retire my Moto X 2nd Gen... Not interested in Mi or other brands with custom UI... Cant afford a Nexus or Pixel :D

Thanks

Moto X4 (India) 6 / 64 GB Edition
Options

42 Posts

04-06-2017

United States of America

93 Signins

670 Page Views

• Views: 670
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Moto G5 Plus Opinion please...

2017-06-05, 21:38 PM

Hello, 

There are some heat issues. The camera is actually better by all reports. However, if you do have Verizon as a carrier, I wouldn't buy this phone. The call quality with 4gLTE enabled is unusable. 

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms