Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Paper Tape
Message 1 of 79 (9,692 Views)

Moto G5 Plus Turbo Charging Issue

I ordered my moto g5 plus 16gb from flipkart the full smartphone experience was good but at tge end of the day device require charging but as soon as i charge my phn which is according to you turbo charge capable but when i charged it does not get charged quickly i change my fast charger with other fast charger the result is same.

Plz Resolve this issue or otherwise i will return this device

Highlighted
Paper Tape
Message 2 of 79 (9,475 Views)

Re: Moto G5 Plus Turbo Charging Issue

MSD07 wrote:

I ordered my moto g5 plus 16gb from flipkart the full smartphone experience was good but at tge end of the day device require charging but as soon as i charge my phn which is according to you turbo charge capable but when i charged it does not get charged quickly i change my fast charger with other fast charger the result is same.

MSD07 wrote:

Not an official reply but try to measure speed using ampere app,

If its above 1700ma turbo charging is working fine if its showing 500 or 600 try for replacement, never go for repair, its pure waste of time,

Senior MotoAgent
Message 3 of 79 (9,355 Views)

MSD07 wrote:

Hi MSD07,

Would you please be more specific on how the phone is not turbocharging? or give a sample scenario? That would help us isolate the concern, thanks.

Regards,
Jess
Motorola Support

What's DOS?
Message 4 of 79 (9,335 Views)

Re: Moto G5 Plus Turbo Charging Issue it's not charging please give the reply on this

MSD07 wrote:

Blue Screen Again
Message 5 of 79 (9,255 Views)

The phone takes 2 hours to charge from 10% to 100%,please help
Paper Tape
Message 6 of 79 (9,243 Views)

What type of specific info you want ...... It takes about 20min for 20 percent of charge
Paper Tape
Message 7 of 79 (9,250 Views)

Yaahhh!!!! Mine is same problem
Blue Screen Again
Message 8 of 79 (9,246 Views)

Uplaod photos of charging with time here, i am not able to upload photos here......and also the rear camera cannot focus the nearer objects.

Blue Screen Again
Message 9 of 79 (9,172 Views)

I am facing the same,you even dont reply here.
Paper Tape
Message 10 of 79 (9,150 Views)

I am also facing charging issue it take 1.30 hrs for 90% and 30 mins for last 10%, u have given 6hr in 15 min charging it means ? Then why we are facing this issue? Put your solutions

Top kudoed Authors