Did you mean: 
Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 4,098
Message 61 of 845

Re: Moto G5 Plus - wifi problem

Hi Everyone, 

As an update from the team, we would like to verify if when you said: 

"Phone and wifi both worked fine until a couple hours ago. I received a call over wifi and the wifi went down for my house until I turned off the phones wifi"

- Does it work properly if no WiFi call received? What does the user mean by saying wifi went down for my house? ISP outage?

"I turned the phones wifi on again and wifi went down again."
- Does it mean wifi turned off on the phone by itself or did the wifi network go down?
What Apps does he have on his device?

" I reset my modem/router, same thing. I restarted my phone and used "forget this network", reconnected with password then repeated that using WPS. "
- Did it connect this time? If so, can the user ping router or google from the device at this time?

"Nothing has made any difference, whenever the phone connects to wifi the network goes down."
-  By network, she means ISP connection going down? Has Century link outage been ruled out during this time?
The first part is the customer comment, the part after the # is what WiFI team wants to know

Let me know. 

-Anne

ajainthomas
Paper Tape
Views: 4,006
Message 62 of 845

Anyone got resolution ? Its been months and still Moto support couldn't able to resolve d issue .

Thanks,

Ajain

kombocore
Paper Tape
Views: 3,968
Message 63 of 845

Absolutely not.

They treat us like a bunch of fools, with their useless questions and useless answers. And at the end of the games, no problems were solved. Just quiet from lenovo, motorola or whatever is now. I had the exactly same problems with mine moto g, and i solved the problem buyng another phone. From another brand.

I use my modem and my wifi connection with a dozen of different devices, connected at the same time, or alones or whatever. I NEVER had this kind of problem before, in years. I had so many smartphone and all of them was working well with this modem. But the moto g don't. And 4 others phones, at the same time are working. Then i open my browser, i type my problem and i find an hundred of people with the same problem. But the great lenovo's agents of this forum thinkig the problem are the users. Really. Sound like an insult at the our intelligence. 

I don't know if the problem is hardware or software (since the os version is pretty old). But i am sure one of the big problem is this way to treat customers.
Regards

P.S.: Your incompetence is incredible. I read (from this lenovo agents) things like "android stock only works with 1 to 11 channel in 2.4GHz"

Excuse me, WHAT? Who told you this? Is absolutely FALSE. Android 7 is supporting of course the 5GHz and the channel doesn't matter. And the G5+ too, is also written in the phone's official specs.

You are a sort of meme. 

Artaxflyer
Fanfold Paper
Views: 3,932
Message 64 of 845

Yes. I did.

ajainthomas
Paper Tape
Views: 3,910
Message 65 of 845

May i know how?

Artaxflyer
Fanfold Paper
Views: 3,907
Message 66 of 845

Documented earlier in this thread.

Elles
What's DOS?
Views: 3,645
Message 67 of 845

Re: Wifi connected but no internet

Same with my Moto G5, unlocked.

Ashish_m5plus
Blue Screen Again
Views: 3,788
Message 68 of 845

Same problem, no reply from lenovo.

Ashish_m5plus
Blue Screen Again
Views: 3,787
Message 69 of 845

I am also facing same issue. Really annoyed with the product

Ashish_m5plus
Blue Screen Again
Views: 3,787
Message 70 of 845

Hi,

I am facing the same issue and really annoyed!!

Top Kudoed Authors