Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RiDestos
Paper Tape
Views: 441
Message 1 of 2

Moto G5 Plus won't turn on

This is my first time posting here so hi everyone.

I have a problem with my moto g5+.

I purcased my moto g5+ around a year a go completely new and ended up not using it.

Now my primary device broke down and i thought its time to switch only one problem.

It won't turn on.

When I connect charger white led will consistantly blink but nothing else happens no battery charging screen , nothing.

It wasn't compleatly discharged since I charged it up till 100% and turned it off when I puted it away , i still did charge it a couple times during the year of not using it and last time was a month ago and it charged just fine.

No water or Physical Damage has been done to the phone it just wont turn on.

I tried hard reseting it , tried to hold power button for 5 min tried to enter boot loader to acces recovery mode with no luck.

I used original charger and cable that came with phone to charge it.

Since warranty is out of the way by this point because i bought it in july last year , im seeking a fix or recommendation here.

All help will be appreciated

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 275
Message 2 of 2

Re: Moto G5 Plus won't turn on

Hi RiDestos,

Welcome to Forums,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. As per your post, we see that you have tried with all possible troubleshooting steps even though phone issue did not resolve. Hence, the device needs to be sent for service is the next logical option.

Thanks & Regards
Nikh
Lenovo-Moto Support

Top Kudoed Authors