Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TimothyLeary
Punch Card
Views: 2,238
Message 11 of 34

Re: [Moto G5 - Suggestion] Add option to disable fingerprint sensor vibration

@jpm92 wrote:

Also, it should be possible to hide the navigation bar when the keyboard is shown. Theres no point if we are using the button gestures to show it.

And please, fix the audio recording issue. I can't understand why its taking so long.

Jesus.

I'm using swiftkey and I can hide the navigation bar by disabling Gboard in the input and language settings. But I agree with you, it should be possible with the stock keyboard as well.

laurenpie
What's DOS?
Views: 1,989
Message 12 of 34

strongly agree with this suggestion.. vibration is irritating and I should have the OPTION to choose whether I want it on fingerprint sensor or not.  Plus it WASTES BATTERY.  Tech response is lame.. I can tell whether my phone is unlocked without feeling a vibration.  And.. choice is better than mandating.  Sheesh.

Jeetu1386
What's DOS?
Views: 1,957
Message 13 of 34

Jess,

This is stupid response. People are giving suggestions. They understand the functionality  but not all people like it.

Knight07
Paper Tape
Views: 1,968
Message 14 of 34

When i lock or unlock my phone with fingerprint phone vibrates i dont want it vibrates

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 1,951
Message 15 of 34

Re: When i lock or unlock my phone with fingerprint phone vibrates i dont want it vibrates

@Knight07 

your statement has been moved to an existing thread. Please use existing threads instead of starting new threads for existing topics. 

* Search box is your friend * I don't respond to PM if question belongs in forum
mmgg
What's DOS?
Views: 1,753
Message 16 of 34

At first it feels good to have a short vibration as feedback when using the fingerprint sensor for unlocking and navigation but after a while it gets annoying. It would be really nice to have an option to disable it, even better, separate options for unlocking and navigation.
Also it would be nice to be able to turn off vibration when using gestures for the camera and the flashlight (or just make the vibration shorter).

Thank you

Kunal1217
Punch Card
Views: 1,727
Message 17 of 34

Yes, please give us an option. it is very annoying with the haptic feedback.

sudhanshuptl13
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 1,647
Message 18 of 34

Yeah ,I don't like unnecessary vibration.

And I also suggest inbuilt figure print lock for specific apps also

Kishore77
Paper Tape
Views: 1,410
Message 19 of 34

Since I bought my g5 plus, I am using it always with battery saver turned on. It's the only way to disable fingerprint vibration.

Please add an option to disable it in next update. Or else, there is no meaning of one touch navigation. Nobody uses his mobile always vibrating.
Kishore77
Paper Tape
Views: 1,410
Message 20 of 34

If fingerprint is not matched, it can vibrate. But no reason if it vibrate when I go back, switch to recent apps, home...

Simply whenever you touch it, it vibrates. Very funny indeed. It remembers me of keypad beep sounds of ooooooold age nokia 1100 kind mobiles
Top Kudoed Authors