Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kishore77
Paper Tape
Views: 1,268
Message 21 of 34

Re: [Moto G5 - Suggestion] Add option to disable fingerprint sensor vibration

I always use my mobile with battery saver turned on. Many people think I am crazy, but it is the only way to disable fingerprint vibration. Or else there is no meaning of one touch navigation.

It vibrates whenever you touch it. It's very bad no one uses his mobile always vibrating.

Please make an option to disable fingerprint vibration.

Mos01
What's DOS?
Views: 1,173
Message 22 of 34

The vibration is essential for the unlocking and locking no problem, but what is annoying is using the one button nav feature to go to the back page, and having to vibrate for a 100 time, Motorola phones are great with some strange features which is good, but small things if fixed in new updates can make the Motorola a more fun experience, also the LED flash needs to be activated on some of the later versions that have the hardware already installed. Thanks
Shinra04
Punch Card
Views: 1,125
Message 23 of 34

Fingerprint gestures

Is there any way to switch off the vibrate feedback whenever I use the fingerprint gestures? They get very annoying.

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 1,107
Message 24 of 34

Re: Fingerprint gestures

@Shinra04 wrote:

Is there any way to switch off the vibrate feedback whenever I use the fingerprint gestures? They get very annoying.

moved to existing thread - see answers above.

* Search box is your friend * I don't respond to PM if question belongs in forum
jdmallik
Blue Screen Again
Views: 1,097
Message 25 of 34

Could you please add an equilzer for Google Play Music which provide manually adjusting features.
Vinayak_Patel
What's DOS?
Views: 1,024
Message 26 of 34

I too think that Motorola should include an option to disable the fingerprint vibration noise. When the phone is in battery saver mode then only the fingerprint sensor doesn't unnecessarily vibrate. So there should be an option to disable it even if the phone is not in battery saver mode. Because it will save a lot of battery as the Vibration motor will not vibrate everytime one opens the phone with one's fingerprint

Dan146
What's DOS?
Views: 921
Message 27 of 34

What the f***. If I had known that this is not an option I would have never bought the **bleep** phone. I am going to return it and never buy anything in my life from this company again. What kind of stupid thing is this? You pay coders to sit around all day instead of adding the features that are needed for so many months?  You should fire the person in charge...either way f*** this company and their BS. It has been over 7 months since the issue has been reported. Anyone buying something from this company ever again must be stupid after seeing this.

Kishore77
Paper Tape
Views: 912
Message 28 of 34

But moto g5 plus is the good budget option. (Many reviewers agree it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMQbRpxgFvs&t=126s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DlNrCZFNGo&feature=youtu.be)

Recently gifted an iphone 8 plus. user experience... not comparable. g5 plus is great. one touch navigation, touch to lock, back, recent apps... moto actions... very good phone except this terrible vibration thing. (actually the feature came from google). 

In iphone 8 plus, if you want to go back from a screen, you have to double touch home button, then the screen comes down in order to access with thumb. then you have to touch back button which is on top left corner.

if you want to open recent apps, double click home button. If you want to lock, either you have to press power button or activate assistive touch and configure it to lock the screen with some gesture.

In other hand, with moto one touch navigation, all problems are solved. only thing is vibration. its minor thing making major problems.

if moto just add an option to disable it, g5 plus is best bang for the buck.

Captvishnu
What's DOS?
Views: 866
Message 29 of 34

Settings>battery> tick battery saver option

This helped me

Captvishnu
What's DOS?
Views: 866
Message 30 of 34